5 Homes That'll Look Great Even After 10 Years
Want your home to look fresh all the time but don’t want it to appear passe in the next couple of years? A timeless style is your answer then. With designs, colours and decor that are classic but not dated, a timeless home will always look relevant today and tomorrow. Just like these five homes we spotted in Hong Kong.
1. A timeless design doesn’t pull from trends – it’s not fussy nor is it over the top. What makes it timeless is its simple but sleek design that is not only stylish but also functional – extremely important for a timeless home! Check out this condo that ticks all the boxes for timeless: An everlasting colour palette of white and grey, clean lines throughout, wooden floors, simple décor and most importantly, organised and neat.
Interior Firm: Leehar Home
Location: Sands Street
Renovation Cost: HKD800,000
2. When it comes to picking the colour theme for you home, grey is always your best bet for that timeless appeal. Like this home for example. Go with simple yet stylish home accessories and keep everything clean, minimalist and sleek. Think subtle and adaptable. Another tip from this home? Symmetry goes a long way to make a lasting impression.
Interior Firm: In Him’s Interior Design
Location: The Legend
Renovation Cost: HKD2,500,000
3. For a timeless style, you have to make sure that your home doesn’t look like a fad. But that doesn’t mean you have to be boring. Why not incorporate a few design elements to create a look that is not only timeless but artistic as well. Take cue from this condo homeowner who opted for clean lines, wooden floor and minimalist furniture. All this complemented with a few art pieces and standout furnishing that is not over the top. Throw in some patterns to create texture and a sense of comfort – just what every home needs.
Interior Firm: N’ Creative
Location: Sea Crest Villa
Renovation Cost: HKD550,000
4. What works best for a timeless home? Go with natural elements that can look fresh all the time. Like this condo with its wooden flooring and furniture. Think a lighter shade because darker tones make your home look dated. Opt for furniture that is neither too large that it overpowers not too small that it is forgettable.
Interior Firm: Mister Glory
Location: Three Island Place
Renovation Cost: HKD500,000
5. Want some colours instead of just white and grey? By all means – splash all out. The right colours can still give your home a timeless yet creative style. Just make sure you think of harmony when pairing the tones. Like the blue-meets-white-meets-wood living room in this condo. A minimalist design works too for a timeless home. More importantly, steer away from clutter to further accentuate the home’s timeless style.
Interior Firm: Studio Roof
Location: Seaview Garden
Want a timeless, elegant looking home too? That’s where an interior designer steps in. A professional can save you time on renovations and bring your vision to life. Click here to request for a free quote and get matched with 5 interior firms!
與室內設計師會面並獲取報價。 我們會根據你的需求，向你推薦5間室內設計公司。 免費報價