7 Gorgeous Homes in Taiwan You Need To See
Taiwanese interior designers seem to have mastered the art of interpreting popular decor styles in fresh new ways that’s tailored to the homeowner’s unique preferences. Explore these elegant homes and learn how you can reinterpret the look in your home!
1. Make your home look more polished and sophisticated with cool grey. Pair it with funky furniture to ramp up the style dial.
2. If storage is a priority for you, don’t be afraid to use that to anchor the home’s interiors. The best way to get creative with cabinets is to have them custom-built. Add contrast with your choice of materials to break the monotony.
3. Love wood? It's back to nature with this family home. Cosy up a home effortlessly by incorporating soft styling elements such as indoor plants, rugs, and stylish toys as decorative elements. It's also a smart way to ensure that your child's belongings don't look out of place in the overall decor.
4. The oldest trick in the book to make your space look bigger than it really is - adhere to a bright and airy look and stick to light colours with a low-profile furniture like this cosy, gorgeous home.
5. A harmonious palette of neutrals is key to a simple and timeless home. To prevent the space from looking bland, add pops of colours in your decor.
6. Pair an all-white interior with ornate furnishing details and you can also live the luxe life in your own condominium.
7. Create multi-functional spaces with an open concept and minimal carpentry built-ins. This family-friendly concept ensures your kids have ample space to grow up in, and allows flexibility in altering the spaces for (their) future use.
Want to emulate the look in your home?
We can connect you with interior firms who can help to do a similar style. Send in your request here and we will handpick a list of firms that fit your budget and style.Want more more useful renovation tips? Download the Qanvast app here. Save your favourite images, discover new home products or simply read up on handy hacks that will aid your renovation journey!
與室內設計師會面並獲取報價。 我們會根據你的需求，向你推薦5間室內設計公司。 免費報價