7 Luxurious Homes in Hong Kong We All Want To Be In
Not only are Hong Kongers known for being impeccably stylish, they have great tastes when it comes to decorating their homes too. Find out how you can turn your humble abode into a luxurious-looking one with a few simple touches, because these homes have got the winning formula down pat.
1. Industrial design can look classy and expensive! The sleek black frames and washes of grey are so on-trend, and turns the home into an expensive hipster enclave. However, the real star of the home is definitely the book case that snakes playfully along the wall. It is a (maybe not so) subtle way to tell others that not only are you well-read, you also have great tastes.
2. Keep things light and playful, with splashes of gold if you are feeling extra fancy like what the homeowners have done with their home right here. Effortlessly emulating the look of a modern art gallery with its clean design and colourful doses of vivid artworks on display, this is one home that makes staying in feel like a perpetual staycation.
3 If there is one surefire way to achieve a look of opulence at home, you can bet your money that marble’s the way to go. There is something about marble, the way it gleams and draws the eye with its smoky veins. This home combines marbled finishes, cool colours and glass surfaces to great effect, creating a home that looks modern and polished.
4. Art collectors, take a leaf out of the page of this home to see how you can incorporate your treasured masterpieces into your home. The reason why this home looks so put together is because of how well the colours complement each other, in a harmonious blend of warm lighting and dark, rich colours.
5. Looking delightfully cosy yet sophisticated, this home looks like it came straight out of a design catalogue with its artful use of colours (grey and white is a classic pairing that never goes out of style), plush sofas and thoughtful decorative accents that add tons of character to the home.
6. When the East meets the West, you can be sure that you’re in for a visual feast. This home is equal parts glitzy, and equal parts fun. Bright, unconventional colours give the home a lively charm, and the thoughtful display of funky artworks makes this home super drool-worthy for avid art collectors.
7. Once again, we are convinced that pairing grey and white is the way to go because it is such a classic look that will endure the ages. To shake things up, why not introduce interesting details such as granite or marble counters, wood grain designs and colour-washed walls for that couldn’t-care-less vibe? If not, a pillow or two in an eye-catching design works too!
Pamper yourself at home
Creating a soothing space with the right interior designer. We can match you with 5 interior designers, based on your budget and style. Request for a quote here.Want to see even more local home ideas? Download the Qanvast app here. Save your favourite images, discover new home products or simply read up on handy renovation tips to aid you on your renovation journey!
與室內設計師會面並獲取報價 我們會根據你的需求，向你推薦5間室內設計公司。 免費報價