Go a Whole New Level with These Platform Ideas
Looking for ideas on how to take your home to a whole new level? How about platforms? Not only can they double up as a storage unit, they also add a whole new dimension to your home - perfect for tiny apartments and lofts.
Here are seven platform ideas you can add this practical feature at home.
1. Platforms are a great way to segregate the communal areas in your home. Like in the living room where the platform is used to divide between chill-out zone and dining area. Tip: add cove lighting under the steps for that added elevation effect.
Interior Firm: Woo Sang Design
2. Want to create a reading nook in the living room by the window? Think platforms. Keep the area uncluttered for a real R&R spot.
Interior Firm: Interium Design
3. You may not have all the space in the world but with platforms, you can still create cosy little hideouts for a cool lounge area. Perfect as a library or study area.
Interior Firm: am PLUS
4. We like how the subtle elevation blends in tastefully with the minimalist design of the space. Not only does it demarcates the communal zones, it also doubles up as an extension of space.
Interior Firm: Otherwhere Studio
5. Another TV platform idea that also doubles up as the walkway to the staircase for the upstairs area. Functional and stylish, like all platform ideas should be!
Interior Firm: Monoo Interior
6. A raised platform in the bedroom not only sets your personal space apart from the rest of the home but can also double up as additional storage space if you’re in a tiny home. It will feel like you’re almost walking to a whole new level – literally.
Interior Firm: Deco Farmer Studio
7. Another platform in bedroom idea, this time used to separate the studio bedroom from the rest of the home. Extend the look with fitted shelves and cabinets to carve out a lovely little personal space.