To proceed with your renovation plans during the MCO period, opt for contactless consultations, and move your meetings online.
5 Homes in KL We Can't Stop Admiring
Ah, the capital city of Kuala Lumpur – where the hip, happening and cool all converge. It goes without saying too that the homes here will make all homeowners green with envy. Here are our top five homes in KL that we are totally in awe of.
1. Love the minimalist approach this homeowner went with – wood elements throughout for a Scandinavian theme that is super hot these days. The chic wood furniture further accentuates the home’s boutique vibe. Keeping it simple definitely works here for a designer condo where less is obviously more.
Interior Designer: Zyon Interior Design
Cost of renovation: RM350,000
2. A little bit more on the extravagant side, this homeowner treated each space specially to create a different look and feel throughout. No corner has been left undecorated in each room – whether it is a chic designer furniture or fun décor item. A few sections stand out: The space-like bathroom with the minimalist feel; the playful kid’s room that is all fun and play; the foyer that is grand with its high ceiling and imposing staircase and of course, the ultra-cosy, ultra-cool TV room where everyone will want to hang out in.
Interior Designer: Turn Design Interior
Location: The Mansions A
Cost of renovation: RM650,000
3. Like the simple yet elegant feel to this home. It doesn’t speak of extravagance but it still feels very designer like with the right ID ideas executed properly. For example, the half-wall panels to separate the living and dining rooms, and the showcase storage area to show off the homeowner’s keepsakes. A feature brick wall in the living room creates a nice homely feel while an all-white kitchen makes the area seem larger and more spacious. Love too the headboard in the room that extands out to become a study area – nice use of continuity!
Interior Designer: Surface R
Location: Wangsa Melawati
Cost of renovation: RM430,000
4. On a smaller budget for a smaller space? Take cue from this homeowner – go with select ID ideas to make your home stand out. For example, a hotel room-like bath and shower area that is modern with grey tiled walls and wooden cabinets or a properly spaced out living room with minimal furniture to make it appear larger and more comfortable. Keep your décor items on a minimal so as not to clutter up any space.
Interior Designer: Spazio Design
Location: The Resident - Ampang South
Cost of renovation: RM90,000
5. This homeowner is all about feature walls, which adds a nice touch to every room making it different and stand out from one another. In the living room, he used stones as a feature wall while in the bedrooms, motifs are used to create texture and a more relaxing ambience. With feature walls like these, you’re better off keeping everything else on a minimalist theme so as not to over-decorate a space.
Interior Designer: Space-Dec
Location: Residence Kuala Lumpur
drop us a request and we’ll provide you with quotes from up to five IDs for free.