5 Inspiring Home Ideas We’ve Scooped Out In Petaling Jaya
One of the more popular suburbans in Klang Valley, Petaling Jaya is home to many urbanites who love adding their personal touch to their personal space. Here are five homeowners whom we think did a splendid job on making their homes unique –you too will be inspired by these stunning ideas!
1. Going with a contemporary theme, this homeowner went all out to create a luxe and elegant home. The living room is a great example of this: The dark leather furniture and high-end drapery create a sophisticated space that is also warm and inviting. Get ideas on feature walls here – whether using brick or wood to highlight a space. Wood elements throughout the house give it an “expensive” feel.
Interior Designer: Surface R
Location: Damansara Heights
Cost of renovation: RM150,000
2. What a stunning way of using white to create a home that is absolutely sophisticated! This homeowner went all the way out to create an abode that is a showpiece: Fantastic art pieces on the walls, designer furniture and décor items catch your attention the minute you walk in. Little touches of silver here and there add an elegant feel. Take cue too from the unique shelving in the rooms – it’s a masterpiece of its own! Oh and the home gym? Superb.
Interior Designer: SQFT Space Design Management
Location: Bandar Eco Setia
Cost of renovation: RM500,000
3. Love the whole beige theme to this house, giving it a regal feel that is complemented by the right furniture and furnishing. Pay close attention to where lights are fixed in your homes – like in this condo, the right placement not only offers the proper functions but also creates a stylish element throughout. Want to create a spacious feel? Use mirrors to extend the area, just like what this homeowner did in the living room.
Interior Designer: Double Art Design Studio
Location: Le Yuan
Cost of renovation: RM120,000
4. Another wood on beige concept – this instantly adds warmth and comfort to your home! Keep to the theme like this homeowner so that the ambience flows throughout your entire home. If keeping clutter out of sight is a priority, check out this homeowner’s storage ideas to keep everything in place and tidy.
Interior Designer: GI Design
Location: Pelangi Damansara
Cost of renovation: RM180,000
5. Got the budget to blow? Go all out like this homeowner! Gloss, leather, marble and shine all come together in the interior of this modern home. White on gold with a few dark details instantly creates a feeling of luxury – something you can easily create at home even if your budget is a little tight. Love the bathroom too – we wouldn’t mind spending hours in this beauty!
Interior Designer: Homebox Design & Build
Location: Setia Eco Park
Cost of renovation: RM700,000
Ready to get started for your own home? Qanvast is here to help. Request for a complimentary quote today and we’ll match you with 5 interior firms that fit your renovation requirements for free!If you are still look for home inspirations, download the free Qanvast app from the App Store or Google Play and browse through projects and renovation prices from more than 100 designers now!