5 Simple Ways to Make Your Home Look like a Luxury Hotel
You don’t have to travel far to enjoy the comforts of a five-star hotel. Your home can be easily transformed to resemble a luxe hotel room with all its plush finishing. Think heavenly beds, stunning living areas and a calming ambience that makes you want to log off, sit back and relax. Best part – it doesn’t take much to bring a little bit of hotel chic into your home. Just ask the homeowners of these superbly cool hotel-inspired homes!
1. One look at this stunning home and we are instantly in awe! The living room oozes class with its elegant leather furniture and classy décor. A beige/gold theme gives off a lavish and extravagant feel while carefully curated art pieces are the perfect add-ons for that boutique hotel feel. The same classy effect is extended into the bedrooms where beds are decorated with plush pillows and high-end sheets that speak volume. Think of incorporating a walk-in wardrobe that instantly makes your room more elegant and stylish.
Interior Designer: SQFT Space Design Management
Location: Sime Darby Melawati, Type A
Cost of renovation: RM355,000
2. One great tip to take away from this boutique-hotel inspired home? Opt for drapings from ceiling to floor to give your home a super luxe feel! Here, the homeowner went with the classy hue of golden brown to instantly make the living room more posh. Designer furniture stand out as feature pieces – invest in a few if you can. High ceilings – like in this living room – immediately give your home that upmarket feel. Another hotel-inspired tip? Think of using embedded light fixtures on walls for a modern approach.
Interior Designer: Desigva Interior
Location: Amverton Park
Cost of renovation: RM450,000
3. Simply wow! This house is definitely a showpiece from the exterior to the interior. The use of glass panels instantly makes it chic and luxurious, allowing natural light to shine in from all angles. Don’t have the big budget? Here’s a takeaway from this stunning home: Opt for artistic modern lights that really make an impression – get them in pairs or trios to up the style factor.
Interior Designer: Core Design Workshop
Location: Shah Alam
Cost of renovation: RM3,000,000
4. So chinoserie chic! If you really want your home to stand out, think of a theme and follow thorough. The use of red pillows on dark wood exudes an Oriental chic feel while large decorative vases instantly up the class level. In fact, using dark masculine hues is a great and easy way to give your home an elegant feel – think dark wood furniture, teak flooring or even wall panels. No budget for a pool? You can pick a spot outside and decorate it with comfy poolside or resort-like furniture to create a lounge area that’s perfect for a snooze.
Interior Designer: Design Integra
Location: Elitis Valencia Bungalow
Cost of renovation: RM1,000,000
5. Another thematic hotel-inspired home! The homeowner went all out posh French here with French-heritage furniture featuring intricate details and design. Heavy pattern drapery makes the place ultra sophisticated while the textured wall and ceiling panels are a nice touch that’s super high class. You’d be inclined to think you’re actually living in Paris! Inspired to do the same? Start by keeping your eye out for unique furniture that will make a statement in your home.
Interior Designer: Dsgnpholio Consultancy
Location: Arata of Tijani
Cost of renovation: RM400,000
drop us a quotation here and we will quickly link you up with a shortlist of interior designers for free!