5 Stunning Condos in Klang Valley We Absolutely Love
More and more young individuals are opting for condominiums as Klang Valley becomes more saturated while landed property prices are skyrocketing. Sure, the space may be smaller but that doesn’t mean you can’t transform your condo into your dream home. In fact, condominiums might be easier to deck out in stunning interior design if you have the right concept and of course, good taste. Much like the homeowners of these stunning condominiums we have spotted in Klang Valley – each one a dream to look at!
1. This contemporary condominium is like a page out of an interior magazine with its designer furniture and luxe finishing. Carefully placed embedded light fixtures give it a gallery feel while sleek lines make it look upmarket and boutique-hotel like. We love the use of dark colours that give it a swanky vibe.
Interior Designer: Surface R
Size: 104 sqm
Cost of renovation: RM200,000
2. A quick way to instantly add value to your condominium? Wooden floors throughout! Pick a mid-tone hue for a more loft ambience. Edgy art pieces offer a cool vibe that is easy to replicate – just pick a theme (pop art, perhaps?) and decorate in common areas. The showpiece for this condo? Definitely the bedroom featuring heavy drapery for that elegant effect and dark finishing that elevates the space for a sophisticated feel.
Interior Designer: Dsgnpholio Consultancy
Location: Plaza Menjalara
Size: 84 sqm
Cost of renovation: RM100,000
3. A superbly designed minimalist modern condominium. The wood on white and beige theme makes the space look more airy, spacious and roomy. The dining area is definitely the highlight where designer lights are featured and chic chairs up the style value. Certain walls get a special interior treatment to make them stand out and create unique spaces – something to try if you dare!
Interior Designer: GI Design
Location: Pelangi Damansara
Size: 103 sqm
Cost of renovation: RM180,000
4. Absolutely love the bedroom! Airy curtains instantly make the room more sophisticated while hidden storage keeps it all minimalist and sleek. The combination of white meets grey is a play on colours that is super popular now. As for the kitchenette in a bedroom? Great idea if you are living alone or planning to rent a space out.
Interior Designer: Oriwise
Location: One Sentral Serviced Residences
Size: 117 sqm
Cost of renovation: RM185,000
5. So sleek, simple yet stunning. The garden concept at the balcony is great if you love adding nature to your home – even if it is 10 storeys up! Be sure to allow natural light in for a spacious effect. Meanwhile, this homeowner is obviously inspired by hotel rooms when it comes to his or her personal space. White sheets offer a sophisticated look while dark wood make it homely and hotel-like.
Interior Designer: Mega Fusion Design Studio
Location: Fahrenheit Suite
Size: 149 sqm
Cost of renovation: RM170,000
Your house can be like one of those! Get connected to interior designers for free by requesting for a quotation here!If you are looking for ideas and inspirations, check out the Qanvast app and browse through dozens of portfolios. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play now!