To proceed with your renovation plans during the MCO period, opt for contactless consultations, and move your meetings online.
How To Design Your Dining Area According to Feng Shui
The Feng Shui Way
According to ancient feng shui practitioners, correct placement of mirrors can help to double up the auspicious energy in the house. Placed around the dining space, mirrors can increase abundance, prosperity and richness by reflecting off your table’s bounty.
With all this potential positivity, it is no wonder why there is an increasing number of people are opting for potentially lucky yet super stylish feng shui designs.
How to Do It Right:
Mirrors in the dining area do not have to stand out like a sore thumb. In fact, it can be a chic and stylish addition to any dining space, mighty or mini. Here are 5 stunning dining areas that use a mirror element to add ‘feng shui’ to the space:
1. Observe how this dining space is brightened up by the reflections of light from the aptly sized, thick-bordered mirrors that pan across the length of the table. You will also notice that it is possible to introduce modern-looking mirrors while keeping the traditional design of the interior.
Interior Designer: Surface R
Location: Aman Sari
2. Having a ‘mirror wall’ behind the shelving kill two birds with one stone. It cleverly provides storage and display space, while reflecting the dining area inconspicuously. The wider, elongated mirrors blend into the background and help to replicate the natural light and imagery from the outside.
Interior Designer: Spazio Design
Location: Lake Fields
3. By lacing reflective glass panels along the side of the stairs and the kitchen counter, this dining space presents the use of mirrors in an alternative fashion. More impressively, it shows how the overall dining design maintains harmony with the surrounding rooms without being matchy-matchy.
Interior Designer: Desigva
Location: Bandar Parkland
4. The angular mirror in this dining area is imposing, striking and perfectly attractive! This mirror is a signature installation that will pique the interests of your dinner guests yet at the same time, expanding the space of the entire room.
Interior Designer: Desigva
Location: Sentosa Cove
5. The large and almost oversized mirror is unadorned in design as it keeps with the minimalist interior them, yet is no less a commanding presence. It also beautifully reflects the natural outdoor light into the room, portraying a perfect place for picturesque dusky dinners and glorious breakfasts.
Interior Designer: Core Design
Location: Tempinis Bangsar
Need help revamping your home? Let Qanvast help you with free quotes from the best in the business!For more on home feng shui, check out this article. Or download the free Qanvast app from the App Store or Google Play to browse through more interesting articles!