Taiwan Excellence to Take Part in ARCHIDEX Online 2021
Taiwan Excellence, the symbol of Taiwan's highest honour for high-quality products, will showcase 10 award-winning brands to participate in the ARCHIDEX Online 2021, held between October 4th until December 10th.
This year's 21st Malaysia International Architecture, Interior Design and Building Materials Exhibition (ARCHIDEX) will take place over ten weeks and will include product announcements, webinars, and a talk series.
Taiwan Excellence will hold two online product talks on November 4th and 11th under the Kitchen & Bathroom and Factory categories to share the trend of healthy, efficient, and energy-saving innovative building materials with the Malaysian market. The goal of the product launch is to explore collaborations with Malaysian counterparts for "value-added future business opportunities."
In order to create high-quality and smart architectural buildings in the future, Taiwan's building materials industry has gradually moved toward a diversified development trend that incorporates designers, new technologies, and emphasizes non-toxic or environmentally friendly materials. Taiwan's building materials are expected to play a key role in the next wave of architecture.
The following are the ten products that will be highlighted during the online talks:
1. Jye Li An is a Taiwan based manufacturer that specializes in home improvement products and bathroom fixtures. Their Pedal Control Faucet Retrofit Kit (A-100) can prevent the spread of infection by changing its way to turn on the faucet. It can be easily transformed into a "touch-free" faucet, and it is also very suitable for kitchen faucets.
2. Sanitar is a world-class manufacturer of sanitary ceramic, faucets, acrylic bathtubs, and bathroom cabinets. Their Caesar Bathroom Cabinet uses high-temperature fire-resistant ceramic technology (Fine Fire Clay), which uses a one-piece firing method to make the products integrally formed. With that, there are no seams on the surface, making cleaning more convenient.
3. JUSTIME by Sheng Tai Brassware Co., Ltd is the world-famous premium brand for water faucets, showers, and accessories, with 40 years of experience. Their Chapter 2 Kitchen Faucet combines a swivel spout that can be used with a single or double sink in the kitchen with a pull-out spray head to increase convenience and flexibility. Its simple design and comprehensive functions provide users with a one-of-a-kind cleaning experience.
4. Taiwan Sakura is the biggest manufacturer of water heaters, kitchen appliances and integrated kitchens in Taiwan. Their DR7796 cooker hood consists of a high tech intelligent sensing technology that is able to detect the cooking status and automatically adjust the optimal air volume.
5. Herher Synergy is a company that specialises in microbubble faucet aerator technology. The MiniBle Q Microbubble Aerator is the world's smallest and most powerful aerator designed for household use. The microbubbles produced by their MiniBle Q are 500 times smaller than human pores, allowing them to enter the surface of our skin or vegetables, removing dirt and grease and achieving deep cleaning.
6. Liang-Ping Sanitary is an expert in designing outdoor faucets for balconies, laundry areas or yard/garden areas. Their Liner-Washing Machine Faucet has two independent water outlets. It is ideal for connecting a washing machine in the backyard and providing an additional water outlet for gardening and other purposes.
7. Ching Yuang is a leading LED balloon light manufacturer that specialises in manufacturing high watt LED lighting products, ventilation systems and spot coolers. Their LED Balloon Light Tower is not only energy saving but also combines fan heat dissipation to extend the life of the lamp. Their patented balloon cover provides warm and glare-free lighting all around.
8. Fradox is a global company with professional teams dedicated to developing environmentally friendly thermal solutions. Their Roof Exhaust Vent has an upward-opening design that allows natural convection to cool them down. As a result, it can provide a healthy indoor climate and comfort while using minimal energy and at a low cost.
9. Sheng Yuan Electric established their own "Alaska" brand, which manufactures silent ventilating fans and artistic ceiling fans. Their Ceiling Tile Fan employs Plasma's floating ion technology, which can emit 15 million high-concentration purification and sterilisation ions through the module and automatically purifies the fluorine-rich air flowing into the circulation fan.
10. WELL-LINK is the largest manufacturer of anti-seismic devices and structural bearings for buildings and infrastructure in Taiwan. Their KVM Viscoelastic Damper is a passive, velocity displacement dependent energy dissipation device for vibration control and seismic protection of structures. It is proven to reduce the effect of wind and seismic impact to increase the structural safety of buildings.
The Building Forward with Excellence product talks details (Online):
Session 1: Kitchen and Bathroom
Date: 4 Nov 2021 (Thursday)
Session 2 : Factory
Date: 11 Nov 2021 (Thursday)
Visit the following website to register for the online talks: https://bit.ly/2Z42OET or contact Ms Tee 012-373 3558
About Taiwan Excellence
Taiwan Excellence is the name that carries the honour of Taiwan’s premium products, it is the symbol of recognising outstanding and innovative products from Taiwan. Companies have surpassed the stringent judging criteria and process to be nominated for the annual Taiwan Excellence Award. Initiated by the Ministry of Economy in 1992, the prestigious award is recognized by 102 countries around the world.
To discover more Taiwan Excellence premium products, visit here: https://world.taiwanexcellence.org/en.