To proceed with your renovation plans during the MCO period, opt for contactless consultations, and move your meetings online.
7 Gorgeous Homes in Taiwan We'd Want To Copy!
Taiwanese interior designers seem to have mastered the art of interpreting popular decor styles in fresh new ways that’s tailored to the homeowner’s unique preferences. Explore these elegant homes and learn how you can reinterpret the look in your home!
1. Keep your home looking slick and sophisticated by going monochrome and decorating with snazzy furniture.
2. If storage is a priority for you, don’t be afraid to use that to anchor the home’s interiors. The best way to get creative with cabinets is to have them custom-built. You can break the monotony by playing on your choice of materials - think marble with wood.
3. Cosy up a home effortlessly by incorporating soft styling elements such as indoor plants, rugs, and stylish toys as decorative elements. It's also a smart way to ensure that your child's belongings don't look out of place in the overall decor.
4. Make your room look a little bigger by keeping it bright and airy. Then, swathe it in earthy tones and low-profile furniture like this cosy, gorgeous home.
5. Neutrals are always a safe place to start when building up your interiors. But stay there, and you risk getting stuck with bland spaces. To avoid that, add textures, layers, and pops of colour accents to enhance its neutral foundation.
6. Pair an all-white interior with ornate furnishing details and you can also live the luxe life in your own condominium.
7. Create multi-functional spaces with an open concept and minimal carpentry built-ins. This family-friendly concept ensures your kids have ample space to grow up in, and allows flexibility in altering the spaces for (their) future use.
Want to emulate the look in your home?
We can connect you with interior firms who can help to do a similar style. Send in your request here and we will handpick a list of firms that fit your budget and style.Want more more useful renovation tips? Download the Qanvast app here. Save your favourite images, discover new home products or simply read up on handy hacks that will aid your renovation journey!