Review Regulation Policy
At Qanvast, we’ve formed a community to better help you find a trustworthy interior designer for your renovation. You are encouraged to share an accurate, unbiased representation of your renovation experience by publishing a review, after your renovation is complete.
Reviews help other homeowners make informed decisions on which interior designer to engage and give interior firms feedback on how they can improve their services.
What are verified reviews?
We want to ensure that every review is authentic and we do so by verifying reviews.
- Verified reviews are reviews that have been submitted together with a scanned copy of the homeowner’s contract with the reviewed interior firm.
- Reviews that are verified will feature a checkmark.
Verified reviews play an important role in our assessment and rating of interior firms that we recommend to homeowners. If a firm’s rating falls below 3.5 (out of 5) for more than 14 days, they will not be recommended to homeowners.
We believe in giving you a voice
We encourage you to share your experience with the interior firm that you engaged for your renovation. Because we strongly value your feedback, we do not withdraw any review, unless they do not comply with our guidelines (see next section).
You can only:
- Edit your review within 14 days of publishing the review
- Provide an update within 270 days of editing the review
Firms cannot upload reviews on behalf of homeowners.
In the event of a dispute, we encourage homeowners to contact the interior firm to share your experience so that both sides can come to an amicable resolution. Interior firms are encouraged to reply to share their side of the story too.
The Qanvast screening process
We check every review thoroughly to ensure that all reviews comply with our existing guidelines. However, there are cases where reviews will be removed:
- Reviews that contain fraudulent feedback, spam, offensive language or solicitation for businesses
- Duplicate reviews (homeowners leaving multiple reviews using separate accounts or getting someone from the same household to leave a similar review)
- Reviews that provide little or no context (for example, entering gibberish to hit the minimum word count)
We do not encourage homeowners to leave reviews without proof that they have engaged the interior firm. For unverified reviews, we reserve the right to request for additional information for verification. In the event where legitimacy can’t be proven, the review may be removed.
How Qanvast penalises firms engaged in fraudulent activity
We constantly moderate all content, ratings, complaints and properties to ensure that reviews remain impartial. No interior firms, advertisers or businesses can influence Qanvast to improve or remove their reviews or ratings.
How Qanvast penalises firms engaged in fraudulent activity:
- We block and/or remove the fake reviews.
- We crack down on companies that offer to boost a firm's reputation by leaving fake reviews on its behalf. We will remove all fake reviews created by third-party sources and penalise the interior firms caught engaging them.
- Such firms will be investigated and temporarily suspended.
At Qanvast, we want to help you make more informed decisions for your renovation. To do so, we will continue to ensure that our database of reviews are genuine, up-to-date and useful — just like the rest of our content!
Start your renovation journey with us by requesting for free quotes!