What is your dream home like? Have you decided on how you would like to design your space or what you can do with that spare room? We have tons of ideas that can help you speed up the decision making.
Here are some popular ideas homeowners are looking for:
- How They Can Convert Their Spare Room
- Home Designs That Look Good Even After 20 Years Later
- Got A Home With A Unique Layout? Here’s How You Can Design It
- How To Hide Eyesores Like Water Pipes
- Walk-in Wardrobe Ideas - A Dream Room for Almost Every Girl
- Open Concept Designs For HDB
- Staycation All Day - When You Have A Home That Look Like A Luxury Hotel
- Maisonettes Wonders - We All Yearn To Live In Them
- Small Space Wonders - Tiny Homes Under 50sqm
Homeowners today prefer a clean, minimalist home design and it’s not difficult to understand why. Its clutter-free design is pleasing to the eye and makes home cleaning much easier. However, don’t be confused - having a minimalist home design equates a lower renovation cost. If you have tons of stuff, a minimalist design would mean more storage required to stash your items away. And if you’re looking at built-in carpentry, it could mean a bigger renovation budget is required. See more misconceptions of minimalist design here.
Need help in designing your place? We have some practical advice here:
- Renovate Wisely: Where to Spend and What To Save
- Pros and Cons of 10 Popular Design Features
- 10 Design Tricks That Will Cut Your Cleaning Time By Half
If you are still undecided on the designs you like? Drop us a note on what you’d like to see, or speak to an interior designer on how best to design your home. It’s a free service Qanvast provides and it’s non-obligatory.
© 2018 Qanvast Pte Ltd
Business Registration No: 201323878M