If you choose to use Qanvast, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the Qanvast site, whether as part of the registration process or in connection with your use of the Qanvast site.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, IP address, and physical contact information;
- Comments, reviews, images, other uploaded content, questions and answers, discussion area posts and other messages, including correspondence between Qanvast and you; and
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Qanvast site or services.
We may use your information as follows:
- to provide Qanvast services;
- to verify your identity when you sign in;
- to encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies;
- to customize users' experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Qanvast;
- to communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- to provide customer service; and
- to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. As part of your registration on Qanvast, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Qanvast, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we are not able to make any guarantees.