To proceed with your renovation plans during the MCO period, opt for contactless consultations, and move your meetings online.
Bright and Breezy: 6 Nature-Inspired Homes You'll Love
With most of us used to living in grey concrete jungles or cramped high-rises, we could all use a little more green at home! Not only do earthy, natural elements provide much needed freshness to small and big homes alike, they also help to evoke a tranquil, calm vibe - the perfect balm for frazzled souls living in the city.
It's no wonder this interior style has been rising in popularity with homeowners everywhere - here, we take a look at 6 breezy, nature-inspired homes that have nailed the look down pat:
1. Earthy concepts needs not be wild or untamed, in fact; nature-themed homes can appear incredibly composed and refined. Much like this lovely 900 sq. ft. abode, which comes across like a serene and green refuge. With gentle ambient lighting, mild nature elements e.g. petite indoor greenery and humble wooden furniture pieces, as well as soothing neutral hues, the natural theme is achieved with great tenderness.
Interior Designer: Anwill Design Sdn Bhd
2. A nature-themed home, when done well, can exude freshness and airy appeal like no other. Just sneak a peek at this sweet modern-contemporary condo that is flooding with natural light and reflecting understated nature-themes. Light-coloured wooden floors and plenty of warm white elements make for beautifully breezy style. Also, check out the totally apt use of colour with sunshine yellow accent furniture!
Interior Designer: Nu Infinity
3. If you like the idea of a natural home, but without all the typical elements that make up an earthy space then you’ll love how unconventionally ‘green’ this home appears! With eccentric and unexpected motifs that only hint of nature, this lovely landed still brings the ocean blue, the yellow sun and the rustic earth to life!
Interior Designer: A Moxie Associates Sdn Bhd
4. Nothing screams more 'concrete jungle' than this raw, rugged abode, but don't scoff it off as dull and lifeless just yet! While the property features rough, almost industrial-style exposed brick, cement and exposed beams, an ample amount of natural light and touches of simple greenery help to bolster its organic charms, lending an untouched, easygoing air to the space.
Interior Designer: Studio Bikin
5. This sprawling landed certainly has the space to parade a large and lush, earthen sanctuary! With warm tones, natural stone, antique furniture, rustic accents, and a touch of green everywhere one turns; the décor takes its inhabitants back to basics in a big way!
Interior Designer: Archiplan Interior Design
6. What does urban-earthy look like, you ask? Well, just take a gander at this interesting slice of modern and rustic! This landed home has all the stylings of contemporary/modern décor with an added salt-of-the-earth vibe thrown in for good measure. With bright hues, light materials, stone pieces, and a ton of natural accents i.e. indoor and outdoor plants, nature-themed photography, wooden furniture and floors; the result is a natural success!
Interior Designer: Code Red Studio