Here's How to Add Gold Accents Without Being Gaudy
The gold trend is a winner that looks set to become really popular when it comes to your home. It is classy and stylish as well as a really easy way to make your home stunning. Get your glitzy ideas from these five homes.
1. All things that glitter is gold – and this home is indeed a pretty glittery example of this. Gold is used in accents throughout to give it a classy – not gaudy – feel. Especially the chic gold divider in the kitchen that instantly adds a glamorous appeal.
Interior Designer: Hoe & Yin Design Studio
2. Feature lights are a great place to start when looking for easy ways to add gold to your home. Take this for example – pairing the classy gold lights with other patterns and shades give this home a brilliant designer style as well as add some sparkle all around.
Interior Designer: GI Design
3. The best thing about gold is that it looks great in little touches here and there. Take cue from this home where gold accent pieces like dining room chairs, lights and decorative items give it an overall glamorous statement. Best part is you don’t really have to do much!
Interior Designer: SQFT Space Design Management
4. Another way to add gold? Go with furnishing and fabric in this hot hue. Pull off this look without making your home look tacky by going minimalist – much like this home. Choose curtains with accents of gold and pillows in gold fabric to add some warmth to rooms. You can also consider adding gold touches in an accent piece like a feature wall.
Interior Designer: Amorphous Design
5. No such thing as too much gold – as seen in this ultra luxe home. Gold is used throughout the home in details – on the dining chairs, wall décor in the kitchen, the living room display shelves, and frames in the bedrooms – essentially, glittery gold trim all over to give the home some much-need glamour.
Interior Designer: X Dimension Design
Based on your budget and preferred style, we can match you with 5 reliable interior firms in Malaysia. Request for free quotes here today - all recommendations made by Qanvast will be eligible for the Qanvast Guarantee, up to RM50,000*.Looking for more local home ideas? Download the Qanvast app here and discover the latest interior projects, read up on helpful renovation tips and connect with interior designers - on the go!