10 Homes That Depict The Rise Of The West
There’s been a wave of new private and public housing developments in the western region of Singapore (especially Bukit Batok!), and some of these homes have really caught our eye with their attention to detail and stunning use of space. So here you go – our favourite picks from the west side.
1. This home is so cosy and welcoming! The nearly monochrome theme in Clementi gives it a boutique hotel feel. There’s something cool in almost every space, like the gorgeous sleek kitchen.
Interior Firm: Mr Shopper Studio
Cost of Renovation: $80,000
2. Less is certainly more, especially with this super chic HDB in Clementi. It’s ultra spacious but doesn’t look empty, thanks to the cool ID like the glass dividers, built-in storage space, TV feature wall and oh, that foldable bed – what a clever idea!
Interior Firm: KDOT Associates
Cost of Renovation: $75,000
3. This home is simple, sleek and chic. The mint green feature wall adds a whimsical and vibrant feel. Check out the clever storage system in the room that also acts as a divider.
Interior Firm: Colourbox Interior
4. You can’t go wrong with a minimalist Scandinavian home, like this HDB that looks like the ideal MUJI home with its wood-and-white theme. It saves on space and has great storage ideas, like the drawers under the bed.
Interior Firm: The Orange Cube
Cost of renovation: $50,000
5. We love the almost all-white rustic theme here with a touch of barn look. The kitchen is a stunning white number while hidden storage is perfect for small homes like this.
Interior Firm: Lemonfridge Studio
Cost of Renovation: $54,000
6. This home may be tiny but with all the right trimmings, it looks big on style. Check out the sleek art mural wall – a great idea to give any room a quick makeover. An all-grey kitchen may look intimidating but professional as well.
Interior Firm: Ethereall
Cost of Renovation: $35,000
7. Another case of more space for more comfort. This home is free of clutter therefore making it look sleek and inviting. You don’t have to settle for just one feature wall, why not go for two like this homeowner – wood on one side and concrete on the other.
Interior Firm: erstudio
Cost of Renovation: $45,000
Holland / Bukit Timah
8. There’s just something about a blue kitchen that makes you stop, stare and go wow. Even better if it is set against white tiles and a marble top – like this ultra-chic home. The living room has an inviting “colonial” feel thanks to its furniture and fig plant while the room makes you want to instantly unwind and relax with its calming grey and white scheme.
Interior Firm: Tab Gallery
Cost of Renovation: $25,000
9. Looks like we just walked into the set of a retro movie! Keeping things simple and pared down will work in your favour for a stylish interior. Love how airy this place feels, thanks to its light blinds and all-white theme.
Interior Firm: Schemacraft
Cost of Renovation: $93,000
10. Go all out with patterns, colours and textures! The designer furniture perfectly complements the slightly whimsical feel. Curate your home decor well and go for choice pieces in unexpected areas for that element of surprise.
Interior Firm: Linear Space Concepts
Cost of Renovation: $70,000
Your dream home is just a click away.
Request for a free quote here, and we can match you up with 5 interior designers, based on your budget, style and renovation preferences.