10 Interesting Bathroom Designs For Your Home
If standard issue apartment toilets aren’t your thing, style them up to become stunning masterpieces that deserve a tour by themselves. After all, if you’ve already paid tens of thousands to do up your house, why neglect a space where most of us seek comfort?
Here are ten stunning bathrooms you can emulate in your own home.
1. For an earthy vibe, install tiles that look like wood and wood laminates. Instead of a traditional door, install glass doors instead to create a sense of spaciousness.
Interior Designer: Third Avenue Studio
Location: Punggol (HDB)
2. Go for a raw but polished look with cement-like tiles and artsy industrial accessories. Double basins are uncommon but useful to save time jostling in the bathroom in the mornings.
Interior Designer: Habit LLP
Location: River Valley (condo)
3. Light colours and natural wood give a sense of comfort. Make it more interesting with dotted beehive tiles and quirky artwork.
Interior Designer: The Design Practice
Location: Punggol (HDB)
4. Keep your washroom simple and elegant with a black and white theme. Lines are clean and distinct, and rollup blinds provide privacy while letting in some natural light.
Interior Designer: Space Matters
Location: Boon Keng (condo)
5. Wood panels on muted grey tiles warm up this toilet with an industrial look. Instead of regular hangers, use customized ladders to double up as hangers and an interesting centerpiece.
Interior Designer: akiHAUS
Location: Sentosa Cove (condo)
6. Washrooms can be quaint and eclectic too. Give your bathroom a Peranakan twist with tiles in varying blue tones and a vintage mirror.
Interior Designer: Multiattributes
Location: Tanjong Rhu (condo)
7. Instill sensuality in your washroom with mood lighting and beautiful art pieces. Keep other accessories minimal and fuss-free so as not to distract from the sensual vibe.
Interior Designer: One-Stop Concept
Location: Parbury Avenue (condo)
8. Another washroom with an industrial look, go for exposed pipes and wiring on cement screed walls. Wood-encased mirrors provide a three-dimensional feel.
Interior Designer: The Association
Location: Yishun (HDB)
9. The bathroom reflect the eclectic vibe of the entire apartment, with exposed brick finishes and stone floors. Quaint accessories like a wooden ladder, vintage glass dresser and flowers accentuate the vibe.
Interior Designer: The Design Ministry
Location: East Coast Road (landed)
10. A classy washroom done in Victorian style, drape curtains, as well as white and gold colours for the walls and tiles elevate its opulence.
Interior Designer: One Stop Concept
Location: Orchard Boulevard (condo)
From quirky, classy, sleek, to industralist: which are your favourite styles to do up your bathroom? Tell us about it below.If you'd like to do up your bathroom in style, download the Qanvast for more home inspirations, and send in a free quote request to us. We'll help you to match home professionals who can create your dream room today!