10 Modern Luxury Homes That Exude Class
There’s more to luxury than wealth – it is now measured in terms of good taste, class, and endurance. And when it comes to creating a modern luxe abode, opt for simple yet quality materials for the renovation, include understated yet polished decorative elements, and stay away from anything that borders gaudy. For more inspirations, check out these 10 homes that are fine examples of how any apartment can embody an upscale feel without trying too hard.
1. An elegant harmony of varying grey and brown shades cast this apartment in an opulent yet soothing ambiance. Contrasted beautifully against these moody shades are the gold accents used throughout all the rooms, which amp up the luxe factor.
Interior designer: Mr Shopper Studio
Cost of renovation: $110,000
2. This home achieved a chic and modern look by taking traditional elements such as colonial-inspired and antique Chinese furniture, and mixing them up with contemporary designs. The light brown and glossy marble floors also prevented dark wood from looking chunky and oppressive.
Interior designer: Habitat One
Location: River Valley
Cost of renovation: $250,000
3. Blessed with big windows? Ensure the home looks even larger by including reflective surfaces such as mirrors, and replacing solid walls with transparent panels to allow the glorious natural light to grace all corners of the living space! This gives the home an expansive and upscale flavour.
Interior designer: Willis Design
Location: Sky Habitat
Cost of renovation: $48,000
4. A sure-fire way to abolish a home’s grandeur is with clutter. Keep things neat with strategic storage spaces that are hidden from plain sight, such as in the walls and furniture, so that the focus will be on all the splendid designs you’ve lovingly curated!
Interior designer: Icon Interior Design
Location: The Nautical
Cost of renovation: $54,000
5. If you’re gunning for a sleek aesthetic, consider using lighting to add a dash of swank. Check out how downlights with decorative flares can adorn the corridor’s plain ceilings exquisitely, and simple LED lights can make a bed “float”!
Interior designer: D'Initial
Location: Scotts Highpark
Cost of renovation: $85,000
6. Inspired by the lavish and characteristic appeal of boutique or designer hotels? Mimic its aesthetic with contemporary Mid-Century Modern furniture, velvet rug, graphic tiles, and classic table lamps. They blend amazingly well in a charming manner.
Interior designer: Akihaus
Location: Lloyd Road
7. Love a bit of drama? Go all out and throw in marble feature walls, tinted mirrors, and glossy accents for a stately abode. To score major glamour points, observe restraint with clean-lined furniture and a harmonious colour scheme – this prevents the overall look from becoming overtly ostentatious.
Interior designer: Weiken.com
Location: Stirling Road
Cost of renovation: $60,000
8. Simplicity brings out the tiniest of details. This all-white living room does just that by keeping it extremely pared back, which brilliantly showcases the gorgeous white marble wall. The clever use of gentle shades such as gold and light blue as accents also add a depth to this soothing sanctuary.
Interior designer: Summerhaus Dzign
Location: The Tessarina
Cost of renovation: $150,000
9. To give your home a designer edge, go for bolder materials such as dark grey textured tiles. Not only is its contrast against earthy hues visually arresting, but these daring choices also transform the interiors from casual to cool.
Interior designer: Linear Space Concepts
10. Art has an amazing way of not only personalising a home, but also posh up a space. The low-key hues in this apartment allow the owner’s stellar collection of paintings, statues, and pottery to be fully appreciated. It also helps that the art pieces also complement the contemporary décor!
Interior designer: Third Avenue Studio
Location: Nathan Suites
Create A Space You Love
Looking to create the same feel for your home? Request for free quotes today to get matched with 5 interior firms based on your budget and style. All recommendations made will be covered under the Qanvast Guarantee, up to $50,000.Browse more homes and renovation tips on the Qanvast app! Download the free app here.