Picking the right home accessories is an important aspect of furnishing your home and completing its overall look; it’s one thing to have a home that looks great, and another to have one that feels and works great.
Here are our top 10 home picks from Shopee that don’t just look good – they’re practical as well.
1. On top of being super-fluffy, these tatami mat cushions ($19.32) and their earthy layers are great for adding a soft touch to your home’s interior. Use them as seating options if you have a low table at home, or when you have friends or family over!
Perfect for: Cosy nooks, sofas, floor seating, and about every ‘lie-down’ area at home.
2. This is one impressive garbage can ($18.00). Featuring a sleek, gently-moulded shell, combined with a press-type lid and a base compartment for storing spare bags, this item is a must-have accessory for any home.
Perfect for: Bathrooms, kitchens or study rooms that need an interesting (and practical) add-on.
3. It may not be the most hygienic thing to do, but most of us bring our phones along when we go to the bathroom. This nifty wall mounted storage caddies ($11.43) holds your phone (and toiletries) while you shower or drop the kids off at the pool... enough said.
Perfect for: Bathrooms lacking in handy storage options.
4. Simple, but that’s the point. This grid hanging shelf ($14.70) gets the job done with its wire frame that can be used to display just about anything you want, from planters to ornaments and even accessories.
Perfect for: Minimalist homes that want an unobtrusive gardening solution or display.
5. It’s all about furnishing your home with things that make your life more convenient – and organised. This practical, one-of-a-kind hanger ($5.46) can be used to hang everything from belts to bags despite its compact size, making it a handy organising tool for getting your wardrobe in order. The best part? You can even hang them off one another.
Perfect for: Large wardrobes without sufficient built-in storage fixtures.
6. Taking a page from traditional coat/hat stands, this ultra-adorable, beech-clad cup holder ($13.65) comes with familiar-looking pylons that you can use to hang up your collection of mugs.
Perfect for: Kitchens in need of extra ‘hands’, or those with small dish racks.
7. Hate how your wires keep slipping off the side of your work table? These stylish and nifty harnesses ($15.89) will keep them organised and in place, so you’ll never need to worry about cable clutter again.
Perfect for: Home offices that are all about productivity and efficiency.
8. Store your stationery, makeup and valuables in these pastel-coloured boxes ($2.11) and you’ll never have a messy desk again. Stack them up to save even more precious desk space.
Perfect for: Small dressers and work desks with limited surface area.
9. Like their hard-plastic cousins above, felt storage baskets ($10.36) offer a quick-and-easy way to tidy up your belongings – especially when you have open shelves. Just remember not to place them in wet areas!
Perfect for: A playroom and cluttered shelves that could use an organiser or two.
10. Meal times will never be boring again with this elegantly-crafted dinnerware set ($1.50 to $8.83). Featuring bowls and spoons decorated with a hand-painted underglaze, this collection is one that home chefs with an artistic flair will love.
Perfect for: Kitchens that are short on great-looking tableware.
Found something you like? Shop all these and more here.
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: QANVAST
*TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 21 to 28 July only.