4 Spots To Sneak In A Little More Storage
Regardless you are a sworn minimalist, a sentimental fool, or a borderline hoarder; one can never have too many possessions but how do you stash them in style? Here are 7 ways you can make the (dead) spaces work for you.
1. Not only your regular beauty hoards are easily accessible, they also keep your vanity counter clutter-free.
Interior Designer: Posh Home
Location: Punggol Drive
2. For the vain-pots amongst us, there is no compromising when it comes to dolling up. This hidden gem is also a brilliant idea if you are a freelance makeup artist or a home-based beautician.
Interior Designer: Design Chapterz
Location: Skyville @ Dawson
3. Instead of the tangled cables giving you an eyesore, you can tuck them in your night stand before you tuck yourself in bed.
Interior Designer: Dan’s Workshop
Location: Horizon condo
4.. While a storage bed may ease some of your storage concerns, a hidden storage where the headboard is means you can have your mini secret library to explore before bedtime.
Interior Designer: 82
5. Replace a hollow bench with a backless settee and you get a chest to stuff your treasures! The storage settee is a perfect depository for items like umbrellas, and that fondue pot for gatherings.
Interior Designer: Third Avenue Studio
Location: Twin Waterfalls
Within Walls and Floors
6. How about utilising the space under the platform to keep your vino under wraps? This way your bottles are always within reach when you are ready to indulge.
Interior Designer: DistinctIdentity
Location: Fernvale Link
7. We like how the wine cabinet stays subtle and unobtrusive along the hallway. It's a smart way to maximise this otherwise wasted space for your wine collection. The aspiring sommelier in you would be beaming with pride.
Interior Designer: Fuse Concept
Location: The Gale
Tap the brains of interior designers on Qanvast. Take a peek into local homes designs and discover creative, interesting home concepts. If you are looking to renovate in the next six months, we can match you with 5 interior firms for free when you request for quotes here.Not ready to renovate yet? Browse and save home ideas on the go. Get the free Qanvast app from App Store or Google Play.