5 Cat-Friendly Playgrounds At Home
From play areas to vertical spaces, there are plenty of ways to incorporate a feline playground in your home for your best bud. We rounded up five best cat-friendly houses to give you some ideas.
1. With its many cat bridges mounted on the ceiling and walls, this home is a kitty paradise for the cat that loves to explore. After all it is a known fact that cats love to perch in high places and so this homeowner incorporated just that in his overall home design to create a pretty impressive cat playground.
Interior designer: Free Space Intent
Location: Chai Chee
2. Got a cat that loves to explore? Make your pet happy and occupied with vertical spaces and makeshift cat-staircases. Take cue from this homeowner who used all natural materials to create his feline playground – it’s not only functional but gels well with the overall concept. Plus, it’s easy to do – just place a few wooden boards strategically for extra climbing space.
Interior designer: The Scientist
Location: Bendemeer Light
3. More floating catwalks for the feline pet – do it like this homeowner, make a puzzle out of it with strategically placed boards in the living room to keep the cat entertained. Best part is some of these boards can double up as display shelves or a multifunctional bookshelf – a great way to combine storage area for yourself with your cat’s needs.
Interior Designer: Habit
Location: Glendale Park
4. A floating staircase is the perfect way for kitty to explore and make itself feel right at home – just like this cute orange tabby in this eclectic HDB. The staircase is not only climb-friendly but with how it blends in well with the rest of the interior, it is also design-friendly.
Interior designer: The Association
Location: Punggol Walk
5. Love how this homeowner maintained a minimalist approach to not only the overall ID of his home but also the feline-friendly features like floating staircases and bookcases. Everything blends in well that you wouldn’t even suspect that a cat lives here. Love the clean-line approach that’s very zen and calming.
Interior Designer: Third Avenue Studio
Location: Waterway Woodcress
You Can Create A Home You Love Too!
Whether you're looking for a cosy or practical home, we can help - request for free quotes here and we can match you with 5 interior firms based on your budget and style. All recommendations made will be covered under the Qanvast Guarantee, up to $50,000.