7 Home Designs That Are Perfect For New Homeowners
The modern classic home is one that utilizes clean lines and neat edges in a sophisticated manner, with colour palettes that are timeless and capable of staying relevant through the years. Here are some homes with evergreen appeal, and best illustrate what the modern classics are all about.
It’s All In The Lines
1. Clean lines and generous living space are what make this apartment so appealing. The black frames encasing the glass walls have this everlastingly modern charm that is sure to stay popular through the years.
Architect: 0932 Design Consultants
Location: G Maisonette
2. Lines, lines, everywhere! What we love about this apartment is how funky the ceiling is, and the overall look of the apartment is well unified by these long, clean lines. This is one apartment that lovers of lines and clean edges can surely appreciate.
Interior Designer: Space Define
Location: Centrale 8 (Tampines)
Cost of renovation: $65,000
3. This apartment is all about the lines and how they work in harmony to create a visually cohesive look that can endure the test of time. Mimic the calmness of nature by going for plenty of wood-tone elements in lighter shades.
Interior Designer: Design Collective Studio
Location: Pasir Ris
Cost of renovation: $57,000
4. If a soft white interior with a touch of the rustic is what uplifts your mood, you can do it right by going for varying shades of pale creams and sandy beiges to create an extremely photogenic setup that is both cosy and inviting.
Interior Designer: The Orange Cube
Location: Laguna Green
Cost of renovation: $74,000
5. Grey is the new ‘It’ shade that is all the rage in contemporary decorating choices. It creates a chic, sombre atmosphere that is perfect for homeowners who value form and utility. A bold carpet in clean, geometric lines can help to inject some fun into an austere environment.
Interior Designer: LU+C
Location: Fernvale Foliage
Cost of Renovation: $48,000
Modern Airbnb Inspirations
6. A clutter-free apartment with that popular Airbnb vibe, this apartment does it right with its warm lighting and modern-retro furnishings. Simple, functional and comfortable. This is what modern homes should be all about.
Interior Design: The Association
Location: 158 Haig Court
Cost of Renovation: $80,000
7. This one is for all the homeowners who sway towards the dark side. This compact apartment utilizes dark furnishings to sophisticated effect, and the dining countertop by the balcony has that hipster café alfresco dining ambiance.
Location: Zion Road