8 Awesome BTO Interior Designs That Look Good In Any Home!
What kind of styles do new BTO flats have now? Well, the answer is many! Ranging from Scandinavian homes with rustic charm to minimalistic apartments with cool, snazzy vibes, we picked out eight BTOs of varying styles to give you an idea of what’s popular now. If you are looking for some inspiration for your BTO flat, you definitely need to check this article out.
1. Keep things simple and clean with a Scandinavian-inspired home. The muted colour scheme in soft, earthy tones is pleasing to the eye, while wood furniture in light shades are a classic staple in many homes as they never go out of style. Keeping home accents to a minimum means that there are less things to clean too, which is awesome for busy homeowners.
Interior Designer: KWYM Interior Designs
Location: Pasir Ris (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $42,000
2. The homeowners’ personal touches are evident in this BTO apartment. From the funky chipboard wall to the chalkboard feature piece in the kitchen, a home that lets the homeowners’ personalities shine without compromising on space and comfort is a real gem indeed.
Interior Designer: Linear Space Concepts
Location: Strathmore (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $55,000
3. This apartment in Ang Mo Kio shows us how versatile partitions can be. The white half-wall separating the living room from the entryway has a gorgeous geometric design that complements the brick feature wall well. The kitchen is also cleverly partitioned from the main living area with glass walls, and guests at the dining table can see what is happening in the kitchen.
Interior Designer: The 80's Studio
Location: Ang Mo Kio (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $45,000
4. Lovers of white will love this apartment in Compassvale Ancilla. Not only does it look effortlessly modern, the faux brick wall behind the TV console shakes up the monotony of the sleek white walls, adding some texture to keep things interesting. Keep the lights to bare spotlights and you’ll have a home that has no fuss and frills.
Interior Designer: 82
Location: Sengkang (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $65,000
5. Wherever you look, there is sure to be something that will catch your eye in this fun apartment. The little touches of vintage elements and bright bursts of colours work exceedingly well together to create a retro-modern home that experiments with different textures and designs.
Interior Designer: Fuse Concept
Location: Bukit Panjang (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $50,000
6. Brick walls are a popular feature in many Scandinavian homes, as they immediately add some texture and rustic charm to a home. Light wood furnishings also enhance the rustic feel, and are extremely versatile to work with. This apartment exudes a comfortable, modern lodge resort vibe that’s easy to emulate.
Interior Designer: Thom Signature Design
Location: Punggol (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $35,000
7. What’s not to like about minimalism? This apartment in Woodlands has a simple colour palette of mainly grey, black and white, and shows us how you can’t go wrong with these three colours. The grey-washed feature walls remind us of clouds gathering before rainfall, and bring some life to an austere environment.
Interior Designer: Lu+C Studio
Location: Woodlands (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $35,000
8. With an eye-grabbing bookshelf like that, you can be sure that this apartment’s design is anything but ordinary. Wooden accents are utilised in unique and attention-grabbing ways around the house, and will no doubt surprise guests with its ingenuity. The use of a funky rug in the dining area also cleverly sets it apart from the other areas of the house.
Interior Designer: Prozfile
Location: Tampines (HDB)
Looking for an interior designer to work on your BTO? Download the free Qanvast app to browse through hundreds of portfolios of our pool of trusted interior designers! Read through reviews, compare renovation prices and get a complimentary renovation quote from us!The app is available for download on Google Play and App Store.