8 Unconventional Home Designs for Landed Properties
Living in a landed property comes with all sorts of perks – but the most exciting of them all is having all that freedom to do whatever you want interior wise for a dream home. Which is why you shouldn’t settle for the ordinary! Take cue from these eight landed homes that are easily the most beautiful on the island.
1. With its wide windows that let in plenty of natural light and ventilation for a breezy home, this home is a beauty! Add on the wood panels, designer furniture, real wood flooring and a stunning mostly white kitchen, and you have a landed property that’s the envy of all.
Interior designer: Third Avenue Studio
Location: Cable Road
Cost of renovation: $160,000
2. We are absolutely in love with its façade that houses a treasure inside -
with the large windows that open up to the most stunning natural and artistic views. And don’t even get us started on the spa-inspired bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi. Oh and that Japanese-inspired Zen room? Give this home an award already please!
Interior designer: Weiken.com
Location: Kingmeads Road
Cost of renovation: $80,000
3. Love how this home kept to its Singapore Straits home roots with the traditional interior and décor. Exposed brick walls give it an industrial feel while the rugged interior give this home lots of character.
Interior designer: The Design Abode
Location: Neil Road
4. This monochrome home meets all the requirements for a lasting impression! Marble floorings and texture walls give it a luxurious appeal while designer furniture up the game when it comes to a sophisticated style. Every room is a charm – the boutique-hotel style bathrooms, the showcase kitchen, awe-inspiring living room and super-luxe bedrooms.
Interior designer: Akihaus
Location: Hillcrest Arcadia
5. With three storeys, a basement and an attic, this spacious home is filled with interior charm. Its rustic coastal interior complete with white bricks and tiles give it a nice nostalgic feel, which goes hand in hand with its heritage as an older development. Marks of the original building like the pre-existing kitchen floor tiles and wall bricks are maintained to add on to the charming vibe. The star of this home? Definitely the timber outdoor patio that’s perfect for some stargazing.
Interior designer: In Expat (in collaboration with architecture firm UPSTAIRS_)
Location: Watten Estate
Cost of renovation: $200,000
6. The koi pond outside feels all spa-like while inside, it’s all about cosiness and warmth with touches of soft colours and decor pieces. Wooden furniture adds to the intimate ambience.
Interior designer: Boon Siew D'sign
Location: Pavillon Circle
Cost of renovation: $148,000
7. From its façade to its stunning interior, this landed property certainly caught our eye for all its charm and beauty. During the day, while flushed with sunlight, this abode has a chic, modern vibe. But at night, with the right lighting, it exudes a romantic and exquisite appeal. The high ceiling concept adds to its beauty and its lush garden is a beautiful paradise.
Architect: HYLA Architects
Location: Faber Terrace
8. Edgy, unique and eclectic, here’s an charming ensemble. From the vintage flooring to its collection of art pieces and decor, this home has plenty of personality. Lots of vertical space makes it feel airy and breezy while darker colours ground the space.
Interior designer: The Scientist
Location: Eastwood Green
Cost of renovation: $90,000
Looking to renovate?
Whatever your personality or style, the right interior designer can bring your favourite home ideas to life. Request for a quote here, and get matched with 5 interior designers, based on your budget and style.Want more local home ideas? Download the Qanvast app here. Save your favourite images, discover new home products or simply read up on handy renovation tips to aid you on your renovation journey.