9 Gorgeous Walk-in Wardrobes Every Girl Would Love To Have
What a mood-lifter it must be, to simply walk into a room and be greeted by the fantabulous sight of all your clothes, bags and shoes on display? Pulling together a banging outfit in a personalised space bigger than a cramped changing room must feel wonderful.
Play dress-up in any of these 9 creatively designed walk-in wardrobe concepts that will let your inner #ootd queen shine through.
For the modern fashionista
1. Modern girls who love sophisticated, clean-cut designs that keep everything neatly tucked away will love this walk-in wardrobe. One can never complain about having too many drawers, plus dark wood never goes out of style. The venetian blinds let in slivers of sunlight into the room, brightening it up naturally.
Interior Designer: Third Avenue Studio
2. Adopting the idea from a kitchen storage trick, this pull-out drawer concept is a smart idea to hold all your stuffs without comprising on storage space. Push in the panels for a clutter-free look.
Interior Designer: Architology
For the romantic ladies in love with vintage designs
3. White is both a minimalistic and timeless colour, but it can also add a touch of dreaminess if done right. The ornate mouldings on the cupboards and drawers enhance the wardrobe’s old-school charm, perfect for ladies in love with romance.
Interior Designer: Boon Siew D'sign
4. ‘Vintage meets opulence’ is the theme of this walk-in wardrobe, which is perfect for ladies who favour classy wooden furnishings that provide generous storage space. The crystal chandelier glams it up, and the room exudes a luxurious yet effortless vibe.
Interior Designer: Edge Interior
5. There is something soothing about stepping into a room decorated in a uniform colour scheme, and the light coloured wood could not have been a better choice. Easy on the eyes, this open concept walk-in wardrobe is cleverly partitioned from the bedroom with a wall.
Interior Designer: Linear Space Concepts
For the classy ladies with luxurious tastes
6. This walk-in wardrobe set-up is fantastic for ladies who love to put their pretty things on display. Hang out your best dresses on the open racks, and the display shelves also come with built-in lights, putting your bags in the spotlight.
Interior Designer: Su Misura
7. Olive has never looked better in this walk-in wardrobe that oozes timeless sophistication. The sliding glass doors keep dust away, while giving you a perfect view of your clothes and bags. A vintage black chandelier may also just be what you need for a soft lighting effect.
Interior Designer: Space Vision Design
For the edgy ladies with a quirky streak
8. Never fear a wardrobe malfunction as the numerous mirrors built into the closet doors will ensure that you always leave the house in style. The velvety heart-shaped seat adds a touch of whimsical eclecticism to the room.
Interior Designer: Space Vision Design
9. Keep things simple yet playfully modern with this roomy walk-in wardrobe that shares its space with a bedroom. The shelves are sensuously curvy around the edges, but also provide plenty of storage space. Finding your favourite dress will no longer require digging through your wardrobe as you can easily spot it hanging on the open clothes rack.
Interior Designer: DHOME STUDIO
Care For Your Luxury Items
No matter what your personal style is, there is a walk-in wardrobe design here that will tickle your fancy. However, it is undeniable that a walk-in wardrobe also looks better when the garments and bags on display are in tip-top condition. Reebonz, an online site for discounted luxury goods, has kindly given us some tips on how to care for our bags to extend their longevity while retaining their gorgeousness.
- Keep bags away from the elements; harsh sunlight, hot weather and high humidity
- Store your bags in the dust bag or pillow case to prevent UV damage
- Stuff paper or old shirts inside the bag to retain its shape
- Store your items in a well-ventilated area and air-dry your bag naturally
- Avoid pressing any weight on your bag
Feel inspired by these walk-in wardrobe designs and want one in your house? Download the Qanvast app to access a diverse directory of interior designers who can turn an empty space into your dream dress-up closet!