Even after squeezing in a bed and wardrobe, you can still fit a dresser in a small bedroom.
We have here 11 great examples that give boudoir a whole new meaning.
1. Opting for a minimalist approach, this dressing table is all about stylish necessities – a chic round mirror set against a warm wooden backdrop. It’s aesthetically simple and tucked neatly into an alcove without taking up the bedroom's valuable space.
2. The best location for a vanity table is where you spend your time getting ready – the walk-in wardrobe. With soft bulb lights on the mirror and natural lighting streaming in from the window, this dressing table is perfect for makeup application.
3. You don’t have to build your dressing table from scratch; find one at a flea market or furniture shop. Like this vintage dressing table that adds plenty of character to this bedroom with perfect storage space for all your necessities.
4. Here’s how you combine luxe with practicality. The marble finish adds elegance to what would be an otherwise ordinary dressing table while the stylish mirror and hanging light give it a modern and sophisticated touch.
5. This dressing table is made of all the good stuff – a streamlined mirror with a classy design, minimalist tabletop décor for just the right touch of elegance and that stunning vanity chair made even plusher with its shaggy throw. Luxe, glamorous and everything perfect.
6. One way to keep things off your dressing table? Make use of a recessed cubbyhole to stash the less-frequently used products. Add on the bulb lights for Hollywood glamour.
7. There are no rules that state your dressing table has to be in a corner of your room somewhere. Bend the rules a little and have it right in the middle so that it also doubles up as a divider between bed and wardrobe. You can easily get your carpenter to make something similar or find the perfect one online or in interior boutiques.
Conceal Your Vanity
8. Build the dressing table right in your wardrobe. Here, the wardrobe door doubles as a vanity shelf while the mirror is set within.
9. Here's a great example on how to work that awkward corner where the bedroom window is - borrow a space within your wardrobe and build in the dressing table for a streamlined effect. It fits in perfectly with the design flow so everything looks neat.
10. Nevermind that the vanity dresser is in the living room (this house belongs to a makeup-artiste) - the design allows you to conceal the dresser when not in use, great if you need to hide messes!
11. Set in between the wardrobes, the dressing table is a practical zone that maximises every inch of the room. Give it a classy touch with all the right dressing table accessories.
Looking for more clever renovation solutions?
Let us know your renovation requirements! Request for a quote and get a personalised list of up to five interior design firms, all for free.
Plus, renovate with a peace of mind when you engage an interior firm with us. Safeguard up to $50,000 of your renovation deposits under the Qanvast Guarantee!