Free 1-Year Home Insurance Policy for Qanvast Homeowners
Enjoy complimentary 1-year Aviva home insurance policy
Did you know that Aviva Home Insurance not only covers your home contents, but your renovation as well?
A good home contents insurance plan covers everything from household to personal items and even your pet in case of fire, flood, theft, explosion, bursting water pipes or vehicle impact (for those with a landed property).
Interior Firm: Happe Design Atelier
In collaboration with Professional Investment Advisory Services (PIAS), this customised policy plan has been specially put together for Qanvast homeowners.
Here's a quick overview of what's covered for each policy feature.
Please note that this is not comprehensive and policy coverage is not limited to the following. In simpler words, here are just some benefits of the policy! Terms and conditions apply.
1. Household Contents
Interior Firm: The Interior Lab
You're covered for loss of or damage to your home contents as a result of, but not limited to, the following:
- Fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake, or smoke
- Water escaping from water tanks, pipes, domestic appliances or fixed heating or cooling systems
- Theft or attempted theft
- Malicious people or vandals
- Falling trees or branches
2. Renovation, Fixtures and Fittings
Interior Firm: Lemonfridge Studio
You're covered for loss or damage caused by any of the events listed under household contents, as well as for any improvements or additions to your home that have been made by you (or any previous owners) including renovations to kitchens, fitted wardrobes, bathrooms, double glazing, air conditioners, wood and laminate flooring.
3. Personal Legal Liability
Interior Firm: KDOT Associates
You're covered against personal legal liability to pay damages and claimants’ costs and expenses, up to a total amount of S$50,000, for:
- Accidental death or bodily injury to any person
- Accidental loss of or damage to property which neither belongs to, nor is in the charge or control of you, happening anywhere in the world
4. Alternative Accommodation
Interior Firm: Home Philosophy
If your home is damaged by any event listed under household contents, and as a result cannot be lived in, you'll be paid:
- Reasonable extra accommodation expenses, up to a maximum of S$1,000 per week
5. Aviva's Home Emergency Assistance
Interior Firm: Icon Interior Design
Enjoy free access all day, all night and every day of the year, to the Aviva Home Emergency Assistance Helpline (6322 2022), managed by Inter Partner Assistance Singapore Pte. Ltd. (IPA).
Aviva Emergency Assistance offers details of specialists and their costs to help you find the following for your home:
- Locksmith Referral Assistance
- Plumbing Referral Assistance
- Electrical Assistance
- Air-Conditioner Engineer Assistance
- Pest Control Assistance
- Home Cleaning Assistance
- Television Repair Assistance
- Freezer and Refrigerator
- Washing Machine Repair Assistance
- Home Nursing Care Assistance
You will have to pay the service provider directly for any services they render.
How to get your free 1-year Aviva home insurance
Interior Firm: Fineline Design
- Fill up this short form with your contact details.
- Professional Investment Advisory Services (PIAS) will follow up with you to go through the policy and sign you up.
About Professional Investment Advisory Services (PIAS)
Established in 2001 and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Professional Investment Advisory Services Pte Ltd ("PIAS") is a multi-award winning financial advisory firm in Singapore. PIAS offers a diversified suite of financial services and solutions with a personalised approach.