Furnish Your Entire Scandi Living Room For Under $1,500
Run out of ideas on where to get your Scandi-fix? Forget the standard, cookie cutter go-tos - a treasure trove of Nordic-style furnishings, these top living room furniture picks from ezbuy are not only gorgeous, but come with a stunning price to match – these items don’t even come up to $1,500.
Now, find out how you can impress your friends and family with these steals!
1. Get a sofa that can do you both; whether it’s complementing a busy, patterned style, a la eclectic interiors, or a staunch, minimalist look, this sofa piece set in clean, boxy lines is a fuss-free addition to any home style.
2. Inject a positive vibe into your space with an adorable sofa donned in a pastel outfit that’s subtle and not overbearing - a pop of unexpected colour will bring an instant cheer to the space! If this happy shade of mint green isn’t your top pick, you can also select from a wide range of fabric shades to customize from.
3. Or if you’re looking for something with a classier air, consider this lounge sofa sporting an oh-too-chic silhouette that still retains the warm cosiness of our favourite Scandinavian style.
4. Join them or pull them apart – this quirky, blob-shaped coffee table can be rearranged to fit your living room’s size or needs. Put the two wooden pieces together for a larger scale surface great for putting your newspaper and a daily cuppa. Or pull one to the side, and it works great as an end table as well.
5. Give your standard coffee table a nifty upgrade. Packed with storage areas for maximum utility, this shape-shifting modular coffee table comes with concealed storage compartments, a sliding drawer (and you only thought you saw those on desks?) plus an adjustable top, all in a compact, unassuming frame.
6. Smooth, rounded edges and short tapered legs, reminiscent of the mid-century modern era, imbue this piece with a nostalgia that makes it a charming addition to any décor setting. Bonus: If there’s any more reason to get it, it’s child-friendly design works great for homes with rambunctious toddlers and babies!
7. A single-level TV console? That’s too mainstream. For a more contemporary look, opt for this angular, Nordic-style console that comes with two different heights. Here, the bold combination in the colour palette gives a polished vibe and sensibility to the space.
8. An essential addition to any Scandinavian-themed home; embrace the cosy, Danish way of life with a geometric rug that will “hygge” up your space with lots of softness under foot.
9. Not forgetting plush cushions for a completely snug experience while staying in on a lazy Sunday afternoon. These chirpy covers in creams, greys and sunshine-yellows are a sight for sore eyes, brightening up any room with its timeless patterning.
10. Effortless and elegant, these Skrivo-inspired hanging pendant lamps will fit right into your woody, Nordic ensemble. You’ll get the iconic look for less, and create an inviting space with a natural warmth.
11. Don’t forget that your walls need some loving too. Choose simple and minimalistic pieces that will give your home an added flair and visually balance out your space – whether vertically, or colour-wise.
12. Shrubs, ferns and succulents; incorporating some plants into your home’s décor is a must for any Scandinavian-styled crib. These tiny, accordion-shaped planters look as if they are made from origami paper, exuding a calm, zen-like aesthetic with a hint of texture.
Pro-tip: Have everything shipped to you at a flat rate of $2.99 regardless of volume or size per cart checkout with ezbuy Prime, an annual membership subscription service. Complete your dream home now! For more Scandinavian home furniture do check out their Home Furniture Concept Store today.All prices are accurate as of 8 September 2017.
Meet interior designers. Enjoy perks. Get quotes from reliable interior firms, recommended based on your requirements. Enjoy perks as part of the Qanvast Trust Programme. Get Free Quotes