How to Find An Interior Designer That Matches Your Style
Are you feeling lost about the kind of interior design styles that you like? We’re here to help! For starters, you can check out this quiz that helps to identify your home décor personality, but if you are having trouble finding the right interior designer who can whip up the designs that totally cater to your tastes, this article is it. With the wide range of interior designers and their unique styles featured here, you’ll be sure to find one that sings to your soul.
For The Brave Souls Who Dare To Live Large And Go Bold
1. Whether you want to feel like an airy fairy living in a modern wonderland ablaze with delicate lights every day, or be a free-spirited soul living in a mishmash world of colours and decorative accents that express your bubbly personality, Free Space Intent’s no-holds-barred, bold and creative designs have got you covered.
See Free Space Intent's portfolio here
2. There is beauty to be found in bare grey walls and a rough, unfinished ceiling; something that those deeply in love with the aesthetics of wabi-sabi can appreciate and we’re sure that Three-D Conceptwerke is well acquainted with this concept too. This condo’s chic but sombre allure is perfect for homeowners with guts and an attitude.
See Three-D Conceptwerke's portfolio here
For Those Who Can’t Decide Between Scandinavian And Industrial
3. Scandinavian or industrial? It’s tough to decide, but when it comes to brick walls for a Scandinavian home, perhaps it is Aart Boxx that does it best. Creating rugged brick accent walls that bring us back to the old days of candles and dungeons past, these walls create a focal point of interest that will enhance any ordinary home.
See Aart Boxx's portfolio here
4. If you’re inclined towards dark wood and metallic surfaces, and love the raw and unpolished look, then the industrial interior design concept is for you. What place can better showcase this than Design Chapterz’s own studio? Looking extremely edgy and polished with a rugged charm, you know that your industrial home is in safe hands with Design Chapterz.
See Design Chapterz's portfolio here
For Those Who Embrace Classy / Dark Colours At Home
5. How about dark and classy in your house? These sophisticated homes designed by Habit are great for young professionals who value comfort and the finer things in life. Delightfully modern and artistic with an intimate air – what else do you need?
6. Why fret over classy or dark colours when Project File has proven that they can do no wrong with both? They turn the swank factor up in the Mont Kiara condo, giving the living room the classy treatment with soft lighting and contemporary furnishings. They can also go dark with a whisper of luxe, judging by the posh living room in the Thomson Road house.
See Project File's portfolio here
For The Quiet, Minimalist Soul:
7. If you only need a little to live well because clutter and lots of furniture can make you feel overwhelmed, then the minimalist design style is probably your best bet. The light-tone wood and recessed lights create a soft and peaceful ambiance that will put anyone into a pleasant mood, perfect for busy professionals who need a calming environment to unwind after work. Dyel Design does it best.
See Dyel Design's portfolio here
8. If you love grey skies and quiet, austere surroundings, then LU+C Studio knows the way to your heart. Grey is the new black, and it fits minimalist designs extremely well simply because it’s such an understated and uncomplicated colour. These two homes possess a classic look that definitely will stay relevant through the years.
See LU+C Studio's portfolio here
For Those Who Need Interior Designers With A Wide Range of Styles
9. Jack of all styles and master of all, Voila’s impressive repertoire of interior designs speaks for their versatility. They can go from the sweetly vintage with plenty of classic furniture and ornate mouldings to the grungy industrial with ‘badass’ painted all over it. If that isn’t impressive, what is?
10. Edge Interior has its versatility on lockdown too, and it’s evident in these houses. They are able to create an open and inviting Scandinavian home that doesn’t skimp on splashes of colour for that necessary dose of fun, but if you’re more of a contemporary person with a preference for dark, brooding moods (à la Christian Bale’s Batman), Edge Interior can do it too.
See Edge Interior's portfolio here
Impressed by the works of these interior designers? Browse their portfolios on the Qanvast app which has all the information you need, such as homeowner reviews and renovation costs. Get in touch with them to work on your ideal home now!Download the free app today on App Store and Google Play and save your renovation ideas for your dream home.
Meet interior designers. Enjoy perks. Get quotes from reliable interior firms, recommended based on your requirements. Enjoy perks as part of the Qanvast Trust Programme. Get Free Quotes