Not-So-Common: 10 Seriously Decked-Out HDB Common Bathrooms
There may be enough room for just a sink, toilet and shower in your HDB bathroom. But small doesn’t mean you can’t think big when it comes to its interior design. Here, 10 HDB bathroom projects that start off small but end up looking big in style.
1. With the right fittings (clean and sleek) and ideal lighting (subtle yet modern), you can easily transform your bathroom to have a luxe hotel look and feel. This HDB bathroom is proof of that – its all-white interior gives it a sophisticated feel while the black marble wall makes a great standout contrast.
View this project by ELPIS Interior Design
2. Floating the vanity helps this bathroom appear bigger. Hexagonal tiles give it a vintage look that’s new again perfectly complemented by the bronzy finishing.
View this project by Versaform
3. Quirky tiles bring wow factor to this bathroom, making it stand out. Everything else is kept simple and sleek to avoid a design clash.
View this project by Chapter One Interior Design
4. Natural wood adds a warmth here, made even more appealing with a bathtub. Its wooden basin is a welcome from your typical white porcelain. Using wood panels for the wall creates a a traditional Japanese bathhouse look and feel.
View this project by Control Space Design Studio
5. A classic English cottage bath concept with wooden walls and vanity complete with potted plants and flowers in all the right places. The green-meets-white palette is a calming choice while floral tiles give it a retro twist.
View this project by Hall Interiors
6. This bathroom definitely makes a statement with its black/grey colour palette. The black marble shower area is ultra luxe while a sleek long vanity is the perfect centrepiece (and clever space-saving idea).
View this project by Bowerman
7. Coloured mosaic tiles are ideal to create impact in small doses. A black marble and gold detail vanity add a beautifully luxe finishing touch.
View this project by Fatema Design Studio
8. The kind of bathroom we like – sleek, simple, minimalist and industrial. The grey bathroom is trendy now, what with 50 shades to choose from. White fittings and fixtures with a few chrome accessories make for a striking contrast. And that small potted fern plant? The perfect finishing touch.
View this project by Dan's Workshop
9. Less is more in this monochrome bathroom. Streamlined is the way to go for a modern feel. Simple sophistication is key with this minimalist treatment.
10. Love a wooden concept bathroom when we see it but this homeowner took it one level up by matching it with the stylish grey trend. It’s MUJI meets industrial, giving it both warmth and cool factor.
View this project by The Local INN.terior
Make your home work for you!
Let us know about your renovation requirements! Request for quotes here, and we can match you up with 5 interior firms, for free!
Plus, renovate with a peace of mind when you engage an interior firm with us. Safeguard up to $50,000 of your renovation deposits under the Qanvast Guarantee!