Qanvast Guide: The Essential BTO Checklist for New Homeowners
So the keys to your BTO are ready and it’s time to inspect your new house, but do you know what you need to pay attention to? Our handy BTO checklist will ensure that you don’t miss out the important details so that if you wish to model your home after one in our inspiration list, it would be a breeze!
You’ve paid a price for your brand new home and it’s only right that you expect everything to be of quality and in good working condition before you move in!
After thorough inspection and confirming that your new home is good to go, it’s time to go wild envisioning how the bare space will eventually turn into something familiar that you call home. Here are some great interior design inspirations for new BTO flats!
1. Art lovers, here’s how to combine your love of art and the industrial to create a hipster New York studio apartment. Wash your apartment in shades of grey and touches of black for an updated modern look, and keep furnishings bare so that the art pieces can stand out.
Interior Designer: Aart Boxx Interior
Location: Edgefield Plains
Cost of renovation: $33,000
2. A new BTO represents the birth of endless interior design possibilities, so make your greatest ideas manifest! The homeowners of this apartment went all out eclectic, and the end result is both visually stunning and extremely unique. We love the creative blend of different textures and materials that work refreshingly well together.
Interior Designer: Linear Space Concepts
Location: Senja Gateway
3. For a safe combination that always looks good, look no further than the classic pairing of white and wood tones. The end result is a softly rustic look that is charming and everlasting. Grunge it up a little with modern black elements such as snazzy pendant lights or sleek black frames on glass windows/doors.
Interior Designer: DreamCreations Interior
Cost of renovation: $36,000
4. This living room is full of exciting colours and textures, and sure makes staying in at home feel fun. However, we love that the bedroom tells an entirely different story with its soft, calming whiteness and chic simplicity in design.
Interior Designer: Dan’s Workshop
Cost of Renovation: $60,000
5. Make your first home feel extra cosy by going for warm lights and clean, functional pieces. Having a big window in the living room can really help to lighten the mood and create a brighter, airier home. Install venetian blinds to help tone down the mid-day glare and also to safeguard your privacy.
Interior Designer: R3vamp
Location: Fajar Road
Cost of renovation: $49,000
Download the Qanvast app for more pocket-sized guides such as this, and browse our diverse directory of trusted interior designers who can make magic happen for your home. The free Qanvast app is available for download from App Store and Google Play.