These Ceiling Fans Work with Any Design — and We Have Proof!
Not only do they help you to keep cool, they look cool too!
Mention ceiling fans and one might think that they’re old, dated and ugh — oh-so-uncool. But Japanese fan brand KDK is here to change that.
Interior Firm: Starry Homestead
Known for their sleek designs, durability and superior performance, the DC ceiling fans from KDK are the perfect combination of form and function. Not only is it an energy-efficient way to beat Singapore’s sweltering heat, these modern breeze-makers can really help to transform a space. Check out how these homeowners incorporated the classic ceiling fan into their decor!
1. Decked out in shades of grey, this humble HDB flat went with a neutral colour scheme to keep things simple yet tasteful. If you’re looking for something that’s a little more understated to match, the W56WV will blend right in with its clean, streamlined silhouette. But what’s even more impressive is its whisper-quiet features, powered by a DC motor that’s so lightweight and efficient, you’ll barely even notice that it’s there.
Pro tip: DC motors save up to 50% in power consumption, which means more energy savings and lesser carbon footprint!
Interior Firm: Ethereall
2. There’s just something about a monochrome palette that makes the space look effortlessly chic – and we’ve got just the ceiling fan for that. Also available in a gorgeous black shade, the W56WV would look fabulous in any modern home setting. What we like about the DC series is that the fans have a shorter drop design, which helps to create the impression of a higher ceiling and make a space feel larger.
Interior Firm: Dyel Design
3. Perhaps you’re one for nostalgia and prefer a more traditional look like this one – think soft tones, wood elements and cosy accents. Although it may seem like a tacky choice at first, it can look just as modern and charming when done well. For that old-school touch, the U60FW is a classic option that will never go out of style – and it’s built to last so you can enjoy smooth, steady breeze for years to come.
But unlike traditional designs that require you to manually adjust the speed, these fans can be easily accessed via an LCD remote control. Perfect for the couch potatoes!
Interior Firm: Lifestyle + Interiors
4. The U48FP looks right at home in this retro-inspired home. Adopting a crisp white hue, we love how it complements the rest of the darker furnishings perfectly. This 48-inch powerhouse is a tad more compact (great for small spaces!), but don’t be fooled by its size – it’s just as adept at keeping your space cool thanks to its unique 3D blade design, which ensures strong and optimal airflow.
Bonus: it also doubles up as a ceiling light with its built-in LED function!
Interior Firm: Archive Design
5. A sleek, metal-toned ceiling fan like the T60AW would make for a great addition to this contemporary home, which oozes plenty of character with metallic finishes and warm wood tones all around. And it’s just as stylish as it’s functional. One standout feature of the T60AW is its thermal sensor, which automatically adjusts the fan speed according to the room’s temperature – without you having to reach for the remote. Easy breezy!
Interior Firm: D5 Studio Image
6. One common concern that homeowners have when it comes to ceiling fans, especially for those who are living in bigger apartments, is the air circulation throughout the home. With five 60-inches blades that spin at nine speeds, the T60AW promises immense wind power combined with a cooling effect known as the 1/f Yuragi flow – all while anchoring the space.
What’s more, it’s equipped with the world’s first patented design (only KDK Singapore models come with a safety mark) which helps to prevent blades from falling. This ensures the safety of you and your loved ones so you can worry less and focus on family time. After all, that’s what a home is all about!
Interior Firm: Starry Homestead
Breathe new life into your home with KDK
Whether you’re going for a modern look or fancy a more traditional vibe, KDK’s range of DC ceiling fans will certainly have something that suits every style and budget. Embarking on your home renovation soon? KDK has an ongoing promotion with free basic installation and a 2-year warranty for their DC ceiling fans. The promo runs only till 31 December 2020, so hurry! Shop now at www.kdk.sg.
Uncover a curated collection of home products. Discover brands and get exclusive deals on furniture, appliances and home products to deck out your space with. Go to Brands