Think Living in SG Is Boring? These Homes Prove Otherwise
Though there’s nothing wrong with cookie-cutter styles, they do very little to turn any apartment into some semblance of an oasis.
We know that it takes a certain art to make your home look like it belongs on the sandy beaches off the coast of Hawaii or in a boutique hotel in some far-flung, picturesque country. So, we’ve compiled a series of snapworthy homes (found in Singapore) that take us elsewhere, and we hope they do the same for you!
Interior Firm: Fuse Concept
1. We’re feeling the Manhattan vibes in this sophisticated home. Aside from its fantastic view, the muted colour scheme, greenery, contemporary décor (likes its pop art piece and vases) and hardwood flooring are all elements commonly found in an upscale residence at busy metropolitan city.
Interior Firm: Hall Interiors
2. Gold furnishings, dark hues, marble and wood accents make for a very lovely space – enough to make us dream of the city of love. Sheer curtains, plush rugs, flowers, and bathrooms reminiscent of a boutique hotel’s add to the romantic fantasy.
Interior Firm: Rockin Spaces
3. The eclectic motifs paired with plants, woven accessories and wooden furniture conjures the image of Persia but a more restrained version of it. Here the gold accents are replaced with teals and pastel blues that introduces a more relaxed vibe.
Interior Firm: Mr Shopper Studio
4. There’s nothing more welcoming than a watering place where you can get some real R&R in. And this home is set to give Bintan resorts a run for their money – nailing the style with its rustic chic furnishings, wooden beams, and the lush greens topped off with tranquil blue accents.
Interior Firm: Ethereall
5. With its liberal use of quirky prints set against white trimmed walls, this home all but reminds us of a hole-in-the-wall museum or gallery found at an arts district in LA. Round-edged furniture, a vivid blue feature wall complete with a grand piano further accentuates the artistic sophistication of the condominium.
Interior Firm: Fuse Concept
6. Inspired by the ethnic roots of the homeowners, this home features elements from both South and East Asia cultures. The woody, rustic furnishings were built in and imported from Sri Lanka while the overall clean aesthetic is borrowed from contemporary Japanese interiors.
Interior Firm: Schemacraft
7. Be whisked away to the UK in this charming, cottage-like apartment. The nooks and crannies makes chilling out easy and comfortable. Even better yet, the typical swing doors were swapped out for a sliding barn door, ensuring that private spaces stay just so.
Interior Firm: Fifth Avenue Interior
It’s your turn for a home revamp!
Let us help with you get started on your renovation journey! Just send in a request and we will match you with 5 trusted interior firms.