7 Creative Workplace Ideas For Brands
Coming up with an interior design concept for your business is not an easy task. This is especially so when you are unsure of what would work for your business and what would not. With us here to help, you can take a seat and relax as we show you interior design concepts of various businesses and how their designs support them.
1. A family-owned tailoring house who take strong pride in their work, Dylan And Son are the image of a bespoke suit and trouser fitting place that strives for perfection. Their place speaks just that with rustic, sturdy furniture and a proud display of their suits and trousers.
Interior designer: Design Collective Studio
2. With the use of glass cabinets on a stylish wooden base, designer eyewear store, O+, makes its display look sophisticated with polished materials such as brass lamps and glass displays. The symmetrical layout of this place also keeps it neat and easy for customers to view eyewear pieces without the need to step into the store.
Interior designer: LAANK
3. Violet Oon offers diverse culinary heritage recipes from various ethnic communities in Singapore, and this is translated into the fusion of various prints that decorate this place. True to their roots, their traditional photo frames and vintage-brown chairs embrace their identity of authentic Singaporean food that brings warmth to your soul.
Interior designer: LAANK
4. Candlelights, velvet cushions, a bar with a soothing view and smartly arranged furniture make this a picturesque place to hang out in. Imagine decorating and designing your restaurant just like this; it would give your food a sense of class and authenticity.
Interior designer: Hue Concept Interior Design
5. Innovation is the frontline for Avaloq, as they focus on cutting-edge digital experience for financial institutions. This can be seen from their futuristic walls, illusion-like walkways and creative lounge chairs. Their minimalistic approach in their neat placement of furniture also goes in line with their focus on efficiency and speed. If you own a business that revolves around innovation, research, and design, this concept is one you can consider to inspire creative thinking.
Interior designer: Image International Design
6. Marble Bistro & Café stays true to its name with elegantly designed marble table tops. Known for their unconventional and mouth-watering dishes, their monochrome theme sets the table by being unique with their interior, making every dish Instagram-worthy.
Interior designer: 82
7. Contemporary and tradition fused together to form a place that is strikingly dazzling. Floor lights are an amazing addition as they give a Hollywood touch. Adorning the place with vases and vibrant photos creates a lively atmosphere embodied in à la mode. You can embrace this concept for home related businesses such as beds, furniture and more as this is certainly one way to incorporate lighting to make your products look stunning.
Architect: Ministry of Design
Looking for ideas for your own business? Get started with Qanvast - browse for inspirations, save ideas and get connected with 5 trusted interior firms when you drop us a complimentary quote request here. All recommendations made by Qanvast will be protected under the Qanvast Guarantee, up to $50,000. Find out more here.Download the free Qanvast app from App Store or Google Play and browse ideas on the go!