You won’t mind getting work done in an office like these! Plenty of open spaces, natural light, and designer furniture - you'll be lingering around forever! Take cue from these 7 offices with ideas that will translate just as well at home.
1. With its beautiful vintage furnishings and stunning feature lights, we are having a tough time believing this is actually an office. Soothing colonial vibes will work just as great in your own home – the white walls, simple yet artistic wooden furniture and minimalism will create a peaceful ambience at home.
Architect: 0932 Design Consultants
Location: Zension Office
2. A pool table in the garden patio, a welcoming entrance and an al fresco library – we sure wouldn’t mind working or living here! With plenty of natural light coming in from all angles, this office is the perfect inspiration if you are after the natural and unpretentious look. Its spiral staircase is a showpiece, which you can recreate at home with the right planning and budget. Dark wood on the floor further accentuates the relaxed feel.
Architect: Aamer Architects
Location: Sophia Office
3. Here's an office reminiscent of a modern art gallery. Treat every space in your home as your own gallery, as seen in this contemporary office – hang art on the wall, curate the right sculptures and of course, pick designer furniture to further enhance the sophisticated theme.
Architect: Kaia Architects
Location: Patrick Office
4. Want to go to wooden? Then look to this adorable office for some great inspiration. Textured wooden walls soothe and calm while overhead lamps give it that inviting pop of light. The tiled office pantry is a way to add an element of surprise in your kitchen concept for small homes.
Architect: EHKA Studio
Location: Polwel Office
5. There’s nothing corporate about this office – that's why these ideas are great for your home! Especially with super cosy wooden furniture and floating shelves for book and art display. Dark ceilings give it an edgy appeal that is popular these days with homes that want to create an upscale look, while the cement flooring completes the raw, industrial theme.
Interior Designer: Flipside Design
Location: Eng Kong Shophouse
6. Isn’t this just magical? We love the various poster displays on the wall, coupled with hanging retro Edison bulbs that are truly transformational – if you are into all things pop culture, why not do the same at home? The magic continues in the pantry with all shades of bubblegum pink! Sure, it’s unconventional but it works here, and you can easily incorporate a similar quirky theme into your home.
Interior Designer: Free Space Intent
Location: Tanjong Katong Shophouse
7. There are definitely some ideas here worth stealing – from the impressive folding glass panels to the suspended ceiling light fixtures, the glossy tiled floors to the exposed brick wall – these are great ways to add some instant flair for a trendy home. These standout features work best in a minimalist and clean space, where everything is in place.