8 Dream Homes We Are Obsessed With
There are a few good reasons why we are in love with these homes. Not only do they look picture-perfect, they also shine with character and creativity. The best part is, their looks are easy to emulate and totally attainable! Read on to find out why these homes have our full attention.
1. This apartment may be small, but it deftly distracts with strategic lighting points (in unique light fixtures) and a bold yet harmonious colour palette. The use of a half-mirror in the living room also helps to open the living space up, making it look roomier than it actually is.
Interior designer: ELPIS Interior
Cost of renovation: $30,000
2. Channel the laidback vibe of a luxe Balinese resort with warm lighting, plush furnishings and plenty of teak fixtures. An apartment like this makes it easy to imagine that you are on perpetual vacation!
Interior designer: ProjectGuru
Cost of renovation: $90,000
3. If your home décor preferences lean towards having loose furniture to experiment with for different looks, consider incorporating furniture that is a breeze to shift around such as rattan lounge chairs and light, portable tables. This way, a piece of furniture is always there when you need it.
Interior designer: Authors • Interior & Styling
Cost of renovation: $70,000
4. Here’s how to pull off a dark concept, folks. Looking unapologetically modern and edgy, this apartment’s bold use of black and grey tones, punctuated with sparse but on-point display pieces, sure packs a sophisticated punch!
Interior designer: KDOT Associates
Cost of renovation: $80,000
5. There’s something wonderfully nostalgic about half-painted walls, and when complemented with industrial elements and lush potted plants, it is enough to be the envy of any self-respecting hipster. The open living and dining space also looks airy and inviting, and makes us want to have brunch all day.
Interior designer: Third Avenue Studio
Cost of renovation: $50,000
6. Looking adorably quaint, this apartment amps up the dreamy, otherworldly ambiance with whimsical light fixtures and the liberal use of white walls and furnishings, and soft, filmy curtains.
Interior designer: Edge Interior
Cost of renovation: $84,000
7. For a minimalist look that is easy on the eyes, the colour white and fine wood textures make a great combination. It is easy to pull off, and will stay relevant for many years to come. We also love how clutter-free and open this apartment looks!
Interior designer: Posh Home
Cost of renovation: $45,000
8. Inject a traditional country touch to the zen look. Pick furniture in offbeat washes of colours and have fun with boxy cabinets to both store and display your favourite pieces.
Interior designer: 82
Cost of renovation: $86,000
Give Your Home A Brand New Look
Whatever your personality or style, the right interior designer can bring your favourite home ideas to life. Request for a quote here, and get matched with 5 interior designers, based on your budget and style.Want more local home ideas? Download the Qanvast app here. Save your favourite images, discover new home products or simply read up on handy renovation tips to aid you on your renovation journey.