Stuck with your renovation plans? Here’s how to proceed in light of the COVID-19 situation. Find out more
[FULLY CLAIMED] Redeem a Qanvast Home Starter Pack with Philips
UPDATE [27 NOV 2019]: Thank you for your support! As of 27 November 2019, the Qanvast Home Starter Pack has been fully claimed.
If you have submitted a quote request, enquired directly with an ID on Qanvast, or attended our offline Qanvast Hangout events before 27 November 2019, you can still qualify for the Home Starter Pack, if you also fulfil these conditions:
- Submit your quotation within 7 days of signing, by 29 February 2020
- Have a contract value over $20,000
Submissions from 27 November 2019 onwards will not be eligible for a Qanvast Home Starter Pack.
Read the full Terms and Conditions below.
Here's how you can qualify!
1. Connect with our list of interior firms on Qanvast
- Submit a quote request via this form via our website or mobile app*; or
- Enquire with an eligible firm^ by clicking the "ENQUIRE" button on the firm's profile on Qanvast, or
- Attend our offline Qanvast Hangout events*
*Applicable for the user's first and valid submission / attendance from 3 June 2019 to 27 November 2019.
^Note: Not all interior firms listed on Qanvast are eligible for Qanvast Perks. If they are, it will be indicated above or below the "ENQUIRE" button.
2. Engage an ID through Qanvast and send us your signed quotation
The Home Starter Pack is exclusively for homeowners who sign with an interior firm through Qanvast on a first-come-first-serve basis, as we have limited sets available.
From 1 November 2019, to be eligible for the Home Starter Pack, you have to submit a PDF copy of your signed quotation (valued at S$20,000 and above) via this link.
|By submitting your contract, you will also be eligible for other Qanvast Perks:|
If your contract value is below $20,000, you will still be eligible for the other Qanvast Perks, such as the Qanvast Guarantee and the Qanvast Voucher Kit.
3. Check the dates!
When you email to opt in for the Home Starter Pack and other Qanvast Perks, ensure that the quotation submission date falls within 7 days from the quotation signed date, otherwise it will be rejected.
Once we have received your email, we may call you for verification. During this time, we may take up to a week to approve. We will notify you on your eligibility for redeeming the Qanvast perks.
As we have limited Home Starter Packs available, you can still enjoy the Qanvast Guarantee and voucher kit if the packs are fully redeemed.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is valid for users who fulfil the following criteria:
a. First-time and valid online submissions (enquiry/request) or through our offline Qanvast Hangout events from 3 June 2019 to 27 November 2019. This promotion is only applicable to the user’s first submission. Eligible users are required to engage an ID via Qanvast, and must be verified by Qanvast to have done so.
b. For submissions and attendance before 1 November 2019, with renovation contracts valued from $10,000 to $20,000, you will still be eligible for the Qanvast Home Starter Pack and other perks.
c. Users must submit their signed quotation via this link within 7 days of signing it. Eligible for contract submitted by 29 February 2020, with values over S$20,000 only.
- The redemption letter and voucher kit will be mailed to you. Upon receiving your redemption letter, collect your Home Starter Pack at Philips APAC Centre in Toa Payoh within 30 days.
- This promotion is limited to 1 signed contract per household/renovation address.
- There are limited sets available. Qanvast reserves the right to substitute items in the Home Starter Pack promotion should the items run out of stock.
Qanvast reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.