These Stunning Homes Cost Less Than $50,000 To Renovate!
Under $50,000 for stunning home interior ideas? Yes, it is possible! These stylish homes once again proved that working with a lean budget is possible.
1. The cool monochrome palette compliments the simple interior of a small family. We love how humbly spacious the home is, and the use of interesting pop of colours or a wall-light fixture create an element of surprise and life to this industrial-sleek home.
Interior Designer: Aart Boxx Interior
Location: Segar Road (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $37,000
2. If there is one way to uplift a space, it is to take on a quirky yet stylish route playing with cool colours and warm lights. Black and white framed love pictures of this young couple and vintage toy collections add a touch of personality. These little ideas don’t cost much to recreate – all you need is a good dose of creativity.
Interior Designer: The 80’s Studio
Location: Arc @ Tampines (Condo)
Cost of renovation: $35,000
3. You don’t have to go all out to create a lush living space. This one-bedder makes it possible with carefully curated finishing that adds an opulent feel – white leather sofa, an elaborate headboard and our favourite, the swivel TV display that allows the homeowner to enjoy Netflix in the living room or in bedroom.
Interior Designer: Thom Signature Design
Location: NV Residence (Condo)
Cost of renovation: $28,000
4. Less is sometimes always more – as is the case with the Scandinavian-inspired design for this Upper Serangoon apartment. Muted colours like grey and oak make a chic statement that is artistic and designer-inspired. Taking on a minimalist approach when it comes to furnishing gives the entire space a very Soho gallery feel.
Interior Designer: Quirky Idees
Location: Upper Serangoon Crescent (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $41,000
5. Whitewashed walls and blue everywhere – it’s like Santorini except that this can be in your home! Go all out and splash like this homeowner did to bring home the beauty of the Greek island. Little nuances really make a difference here – framed photos for example – to re-create a unique theme.
Interior Designer: Edge Interior
Location: Yishun (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $35,000
6.The hanging lightbulbs over the dining table is a great showpiece while a glass wall helps create a feeling of space. We love the little figurines placed througout – a great way to show off the homeowner’s favourite things. Spotlight on art pieces is a smart and elegant idea.
Interior Designer: Corazon
Location: Tampines (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $20,000
7. This contemporary apartment exudes a warm, comfy and homely feel – which is what you really want to achieve at the end of the day regardless of style and design. Soothing colours like beige and white make all the difference while by keeping it clutter-free, the homeowner has created a space that is neat and organised.
Interior Designer: Ascenders Design Studio
Location: Woodlands (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $25,000
8. The abundance use of wood balances the sterile mechanic look of the industrial-styled home without being fussy. This home ticks all the right boxes of being a cosy and fuss-free environment to be in.
Interior Designer: FSI
Location: Ghim Moh Link (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $40,000
9. An industrial theme is not only within budget but can look awesome if done right. In this case, minimal finishing lends a modern feel while stark colours like dark grey and black create an expressive mood. The homeowner further elevated the artsy feel of the space with a box-like room with Japanese design influences. Cute cats optional.
Interior Designer: Flipside Design
Location: Pasir Ris (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $50,000
For more stunning ideas, download the Qanvast app for free today. The app lets you filter by style, budget and location. Ready to meet up with interior designers? Drop us a complimentary quote request here or the app and we will connect you with 5 of our pool of trusted interior designers.