Be part of the Qanvast Trust Programme!Find out more
S$50K Qanvast GuaranteeS$50K GuaranteePersonalised RecommendationsUpsized Furnishing DealsUpsized DealsGet more perks
Looking to renovate your home? Browse thousands of local home ideas from interior designers and architects in Singapore to create a space you love.
You searched “High Park Residences” (1370 images found)
Explore more ideas
Are you renovating or sprucing up your home? We have hundreds of home ideas from interior designers in Singapore - you can narrow your search by area size, budget, interior style, property type and/or room.
- Apartment renovations below $50,000
- Condominiums under 80 sqm
- Landed homes that wow
- Dreamy bathrooms to spend all your time in
- Bedrooms for cosy escapades
- Modern offices, salons, F&Bs, and boutiques
If you are not sure on how to start planning the design of your home, here are some areas you should think through and determine:
- How much time will you be spending or living here?
- Take into considerations the requirements of the person using the space.
- Know what are the must-haves in your design and keep an open mind to suggestions from the designer..
- Do your own research; save pictures and show to your designer to ensure both of you are on the same page.
- Don’t be lured by cheap renovation packages. Scrutinise what they offer and rethink if they fit your space.
- Don’t get caught up with the design and neglect functionality. Walk around the space or unit and simulate the flow of everyday living; from opening of cabinets in kitchen to maneuvering around the house. Have a good sense of the flow.
- Powerpoints – where do you need them, and where will your router be placed? Electrical works should be planned carefully, considering slight hacking and making good will have to be made for rewiring.
- Light and direction of house; consider planning your home’s layout and orientation according to where the light shines, as it will affect the temperatures of certain rooms and lighting.